14 (sarah)

We were driving for what felt like days. Diego and I sang our favorite songs in the car, until we can to our first "destination" as he says it. We stopped at a book store.

"What'd are we doing here," I asked. I honestly thought this is the last place he would ever take me.

"Well, I have 100 dollars for you to spend at this store. But just 100. I want you to pick out whatever book you want. Or books."

"Okay.."

We walked in and it smelled like lavender. The store was so bright from the sun. It was very pretty. I just walked around. Whatever caught my interest, I picked up and looked at the description. Diego stood by the counter watching me. He was talking with the book clerk. They seemed to be having a good conversation. I walked around the whole store. They had so many books! 

I picked out five books.

The Fault in Our Stars- John Green
The Book Thief- Markus Zusak
The Perks of Being a Wallflower-  Stephen Chbosky
The Princess Bride- William Goldman
13 Reasons Why- Jay Asher

I walked to the counter and handed the books to Diego. He handed them to the clerk and he scanned them. Diego and I said thank you and walked out.

"Thank you Diego for buying me some new books," I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Your welcome," he said back, blushing.

He started the car and we were on the road again.

Our next stop was a makeup only store.

"So why are we here," I asked extremely confused.

"Well I know you like makeup and you probably need more," he replied. I nodded my head, still confused.

We walked in and i looked around. There was everything from eye shadow to foundation.

"Now listen to me Sarah. It's the same rules. I have only 100 dollars towards each store we go to. So you have only 100 dollars. Alright. Go nuts," he told me.

I walked around and pick up one of everything. It all matched my skin tone except for the lipstick. It was light red. I got some mascara and blush and eye shadow and eye liner and just everything! I walked to the counter once again and Diego paid for everything. I didn't understand why he was doing this.

We got into the car and drove to our next store with the music blaring. It was amazing! We sung together and we sounded pretty good.

Diego pulled up to pet store type thing. We walked in side, hand in hand. He walked up to the manager and mumbled some words I couldn't here. He led us to the back and there was a gigantic puppy playground.

"I'll be right back Sarah. Stay here," Diego whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head and he walked behind the playground. I heard barking and the next thing I know, at least 2 dozen puppies run towards me. I sit down while they all tople over each other to get to me. Diego comes back holding a little puppy. The puppy was so cute and fluffy. Diego took a seat beside me and played with all of the little puppies with me. We all ran around the playground. We played hide and seek, well me and Diego did, though puppies just made it easier to find each other.

After about 3 hours of running and cuddling and playing.

"Babe, it's getting late. And we have 2 more stops to go. We gotta get going," he told me.

"Okay. Where to next?"

"You'll see. It's not to far from here."

He drove for about 10 minutes before he shut the car off. He got out and ran to my side of the car. He opened the door and took my hand and led me inside. It was a designer clothing store.

"You choose 2 dresses you like and I choose the final one. Don't look at any price tags. And also get some shoes to go with the dress," he said to me as we entered. He let go of my hand and off I went.

I looked at a bunch of dresses. They were all so beautiful! I settled on 2 very pretty red dresses.

And both if the dresses went with this pair of shoes

I walked to Diego and held out the dresses. His eyes flickered between each one. His eyes settle on the jewelled dress.

"That one," he whispered.

We walked over to the desk and checked out. He rushed me to the car and we drove off.

"Can i know know where we are headed," I asked.

"Yeah. We are gonna go home and you are gonna put on the dress and a little makeup if you want then I'm taking you out to a surprise," he said.

I just nodded my head. I was happy I got that information at least.

He rushed me inside and i did my makeup. I use all my new makeup and I looked pretty good.

I walked out and Diego's jaw dropped. Ugh, he is so dramatic.

"Your fucking gorgeous," he whispered in my ear after walking to me.

I blushed like crazy. I felt it.

"C'mon. We gotta go. We have to be at this place by 7 pm."

"Okay."

We hopped into the car and he took off.

"Are we gonna be out late," I  asked. I was trying to get as much information out of him as possible.

"Depends."

"Okay...."

We stopped suddenly. I looked up at the sign. I gasped in excitement.

Hey! Sorry for any typos. I had to write this while eating a BigMac. Love y'all😍😍😘😘❤️❤️😇