20 (Jahseh)

I opened the door and Angel jumped up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled into it. I hugged her tightly. I missed her, even though it's only been a week. And somehow in that one week Diego screwed up. Angel slid down and looked behind herself. Angel plastered a smile on her face. She wasn't fooling anyone.

I gestured for them to come inside.

"So, how long are y'all staying," I asked.

"Two weeks, if that's okay with you," Angel said. I nodded my head.

They placed there bags by the door.

"You guys can explore if you want. Just don't go into the room that say 'cluttered room'. It's got personal stuff in there..."

"Okay. Um..we're are Sarah and I gonna sleep?"

"Well...Angel, your gonna sleep with me in my bed. Sarah, I have a guest room so you'll stay in there."

Sarah nodded her head. I felt so bad for her.

"Uhm..I'm gonna go unpack. I'll be down later," Sarah whispered. I showed her to the room and she shut the door behind her.

Angel sat on the couch and I followed.

"We need to get them back together. Me and you will go over to Diego's tonight. Sound good," she said.

"Yeah. But she can't come with us. It'll tear her apart."

"Okay. I'll go let her know that me and you are leaving in a bit," she sad with a smile.

She got up and went into the room. While she was gone, I played on her phone.

sarah_love: hacked❤️✌️🏽❤️3,397 likes2,648 comments

3,397 likes
2,648 comments

username1: you cute👀

username2: lol

username3: im jealous! You have such an amazing smile😁

username4: goals

username5: love ur music!!!

username6: ^yes! Yung Bratz is my fav

username7: omg!! She's in Cali!? ANGEL'S IN CALI??!!!

xanxiety: is Angel really in California? Is Sarah with her?

username8: go away xan, nobody likes a heartbreaker💔

username9: @xanxiety you broke her heart, why would she even want to see you let alone talk to you. You not only let her down, you let us down, your fans. Just go away.

username9: whoa^

username10: comments are competitive....

Diego really needs to get his crap together. This is ridiculous. He keeps breaking hearts.

Angel came out of the rooms and grabbed my hand.

"Go out a shirt on. Then let's go."

"Okay."

I went and put in a black T-shirt and she was already in the car. I guess I'm driving because she was sitting in the passenger seat okaying on her phone. I slipped in the driver side and took off.

"So, how have you been since you left Georgia," she asked, breaking  the silence.

"I've been good. Writing music. Trying to get an album together."

"Cool. Listen, we need to talk about you being a rapper. It's great that your making music, and your popular, but please don't let the fame get to your head."

"Babe, I promise you it won't get to my head."

"Okay. Just making sure."

We got to Diego's house and the lights were on. There were two cars in the drive way. I recognized Diego's but I didn't I didn't know the other person.

We walked up and rang the doorbell. Diego opened it with red eyes.

He stepped out and we did our hand shake. He reached over and gave Angel a hug. His body started shaking. Angel hugged back and patted the back of his head.

He pulled away and sniffled. I could tell he had been crying.

We walked in and there were two guys on the couch. They stood up when they saw Angel. I glared at them. I couldn't help it. They were looking at her like she is something to eat.

"This is Ethan and Steven. This is Angel and Jahseh," Diego introduced us. I shook their hands and they gave Angel a hug.

"Damn ain't you fine," the dude named Steven said to Angel. She looked at me. I was bubbling with anger. They can't just touch in my girl.

She walked over to the couch and  I followed. Diego sat down and looked at us. A tear slipped from his eye.

"I screwed up. She thinks I cheated doesn't she. You can even ask Steven," he said through his tears.

"Aye man, Diego ain't lying. He went upstairs ad passed out," Steven said.

"Well, I know Diego wouldn't go and cheat in Sarah anyway. He spoiled her while he was down in Georgia. She even brought one if the books you bought her with us," Angel said.

"Can I go see her?"

"I'll text her and see if she even wants to see you," Angel said pulling her phone out. After a few buzzes she look back up at Diego.

"Put on some better clothes and dry your eyes."

He hoped off the couch and gave her a hug. She was shocked but eventually hugged back. He pulled away and ran into his room.

He came out wearing jeans and a hoodie.

"Well, I'll back later," Diego said to Ethan and Steven. They nodded.

We made our way down to the car and got in. I took off to my house.

We pulled into the driveway. We headed up to the door. I opened it. I searched the living room, kitchen, and knocked on bathroom door and got no answer. I walked upstairs. I gently tapped on the door of the room that she was staying in. I didn't get an answer so I peeked in. She was sleeping on the bed, tangled up in the sheets. She was wearing one of Diego's hoodies. She loved him.

Diego came up from behind me  and stopped short.

"Can I spend the night," he whispered.

"Sure," I responded.

"Thanks."

He walked into her room and I closed the door behind me. I went to the living room.

"Hey, let's go to bed. It's past 11," I whispered to Angel.

She didn't move. She was already asleep. I picked her up and carried her upstairs to my room. I laid her on the bed. She turned over and faced me.

"I need my PJs on," she whispered.

I grabbed a T-shirt from my closet and tossed it to her. She got undressed and slipped it on. She plopped back down and I laid beside her. I turned the lamp off.

"Goodnight," I whispered.

She was already sleeping.

Just as I was about to fall asleep she whispered something to me.

"I love you."

Hey lovelies❤️ sorry for the delayed update. I've been super lazy (I'm being honest). I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Love y'all💖