18 (diego)

When I arrived back home, my friend Steven decided to throw a party. He invited everyone. There was a bunch of girls, alcohol, and pot. About 30 minutes into the party, everyone was either drunk or high. I was one of them. I called Sarah not thinking. I missed her. I had to end the call though cause Steven.

I walked back over to the girl who was laying naked on the island in the kitchen. She had liquid dripping all over her.

"Aye man! Where'd you go," Steven asked me.

"Went to go call my lil shawty," I said.

"Awwww! Diego gotta lil bih!"

"Bruh it's not like that."

"Where were you then these past few day?"

"With her bit still..."

"Naw man you fucked her. Don't gotta tell me."

I just rolled my eyes. He kept smirking as he bent down and slurped the alcohol from the girls belly button. I really don't want to do that. I trudged upstairs. I flopped down on a bed. I was exhausted so falling asleep seemed like heaven. I didn't even care whose bed it was. I was thinking about the bed as I drifted off to sleep.

She was crying. I knelt in front of her. I grasped her chin and lifted her head. I stared right into her eyes.

"Why Diego," she whispered.

"It's not what you think Sarah," I said.

"Tell me the truth," she told me.

"I-I am. Why for you believe me?"

"Good-bye Dieg-"

I woke up drenched in sweat. Worst dream ever. I looked over and saw a figure underneath the sheets. I immediately jumped up.

"What the hell?"

The figure rolled over. It was a girl.

"Did we..did we have sex," I asked, praying to God I didn't.

"No. This is my bed and you were sleeping in the edge of it last night. I didn't want to sleep on the hard couch last night too," she said calmly.

"Thank God!"

"For real."

I decided to go downstairs. I soon as I laid my eyes on the floor I gasped in horror. The house was turned upside down. Red and blue cups littered the floor. Therr were people dead asleep on the floor. It was disgusting. I went to the kitchen and left a letter in the   messaging board Steven had.

              I went home.
                     -Diego

Since I only lived a block away I walked. Plus I didn't have a choice cause my car was at my house.

I walked into my house. I was so happy. It was good to be home. I sat down and turned in the tv. The need wad on and it's boring do I went in my phone. I had a million text messages from Sarah.

Messages:

Sarah👅💦: babe?
Sarah👅💦: hello???!!
Sarah👅💦: DIEGO!
Sarah👅💦: omg I will come down there to Cali and kick you butt!
Sarah👅💦: please
Sarah👅💦: okay..
Sarah👅💦: good bye

Ughhhhhh! I don't want to explain to her about the body shots. Even though I didn't participate in them. I went in insta instead.

angel_storm: @xxxtentacion edited my photo

angel_storm: @xxxtentacion edited my photo...here's the results lol
4,297 likes
3,287 comments

username1: lol

username2: your cute even like that😍

username3: y'all are TOTALLY relationship goals!!!

username4: you lookin good wit purple hair❤️

username5: ...

sarah_love: im glad you still got your man angel

username6: damn^

username7: ouch @xanxiety ^^

angel_storm: wanna talk about it

sarah_love: yea❤️

username8: friendship goals^

xxxtentacion: im gonna beat Diego's ass

I feel like crap. I broke her heart.

I broke Sarah's heart.

I broke the heart of a girl I need.

I love her and i broke her heart.

I love her.

I broke her.

I need to fix this.

Hey lovelies!!! Sorry I can't update as much, school is getting in the way of like... everything!!!! Ugh I hate school. Anyways..thank y'all so much for reading😍❤️😘