8 (Sarah)

It's Saturday. Thank God! I invited Angel over so she should be here soon. Me and her have our whole day planned. We are going to go shopping, and then go back to my place. We are also going to have a sleepover. Only because we need more information on our guys. If they won't talk, Google will.

There was a light knock at my door and I jumped up and opened it. Angel stood there in black skinny jeans and a purple shirt.

"Hey," I said opening the door wider so she could walk in.

"Ready to go shopping," she asked.

"Of course! What girl wouldn't want to?!"

"Great. We are taking my car." She turned and walked to her car. I do have to admit she has a nice car. She has a blue Dodge Challenger. She hopped in and i followed.

"So...where to," I asked.

"We are gonna to to Lenox Square and Cumberland Mall."

"Cool," I said, reaching forward to turn the music up. Him & I by G-Eazy and Halsey started playing. Me and Angel sang along to the song. We knew all the parts, and we sounded pretty good. We pulled into the mall parking lot and got out.

"Let's go," Angel shouted. We ran up to the entrance and walked inside. The smell of fresh pizza filled my nose. We went to the first store we saw. I picked out a skin tight dress and a pair of dark blue jeans. Angel picked out a pair of knee length boots. We went to five other stores. When we were finished, we went to McDonald's and got dinner. We had completely lost track of time. By the time we got home it was already past 10.

"Imma take a shower real quick," I told her. She nodded her head and started flipping through Netflix. I ran upstairs and got in.

When I got out and dressed, I went and grabbed my phone and saw I have several notifications. All from Diego.

Messages

DiegoBoi: hey

DiegoBoi: you there?

DiegoBoi: ughhhhhh

DiegoBoi: fine. I see how it is.

DiegoBoi: plz answer me!!!

DiegoBoi: sarahhhhhhh

DiegoBoi: babbby!!!??? Did you die or something??

Ugh. I don't want to deal with him right now. I walked downstairs and Angel was already eating.

"How was your shower," she asked me with and mouth full of food.

"It was good. How's dinner?"

"Delish," she said through a smile. I plopped down on the couch and put on a scary movie. 47 Meters Down. I guess we have both seen it because instead of watching the movie, we talked. Then we got to work. Angel found out that Jahseh was a trouble maker. He got arrested a few times. He is a SoundCloud rapper to. Thats how he got big.
After hearing all the information she needed, I thought about googling Diego. I was kinda scared of what I might find.

"You know what? I am not gonna Google Diego. I trust that hee will tell my the information I want," I told Angel. She just nodded her head. She got up and told me she is going to go change. I said okay. I took this opportunity to tell Diego what I'm doing.

Messages

Me: hey. im alive. I went shopping with Angel. She is at my house right now and she is spending the night so I'll talk to you later, okay? Bye❤️

I hope he'll get and just chill. Angel came downstairs and sat down.

"Do you wanna watch another movie? I kinda want some pizza," she said.

"Damn! You just ate McDonald's! What the hell Angel! Fine. We will get one cheese pizza." I rolled my eyes. She is always hungry, but that's why we get along so well. We both love food. I call pizza hut and ordered. We had to wait 15 minutes before the pizza would be here. Ugh. I put on Ding and we sat down and waited. When the doorbell rang she got up and opened the door. I heard her gasped. I got up and walked over. It was one of Jason's minions. He held out the pizza. The box was open. He dropped the pizza on the ground. It went everywhere. He took off running and Angel cussed him out. We stared down at the upside down pizza. It wasn't even a pizza anymore. I sighed and went to grab some paper towels to clean up. Finally after scrubbing the floor it was all cleaned up. It was around 12:38 now.

"My appetite is gone. I am sorry for even mentioning pizza," Angel said.

"It's not your fault."

"Can we just go to bed now?"

"Yeah. Let's go upstairs." We walked upstairs and laid on my bed. I turned my little radio on and we fell asleep to Sam Smith.

We woke up late. I trudged downstairs and started making pancakes. I had forgotten all about last night's fiasco. I turned on Pandora and jammed out to music. The Brightside by Lil Peep played. I sang along while flipping pancakes. Angel came downstairs after a shower and sat down by the bar.

"Morning Angel," I said in a sing sing voice.

"Good morning," she responded. She smiled as I sat down with two plates of pancakes.

"I had a lot of fun Sarah," she said, cutting her pancakes with the fork.

"Me too. We definitely have to do this again."

"I agree."

She left about an hour later. I did nothing the rest of the day. I did my chores and went upstairs to my room. I had a notification from yesterday at 2:29 in the morning. I clicked on it and it brought me to Instagram.

xanxiety: glad your alive lil ma😘😍❤️2,926 likes 1,625 comments

2,926 likes
1,625 comments

username1: awe😊

username2: bruh you look high asf like

username3: what is you doing wit yo life dawg?

username4: his hoodie though😍

username5: love you!!!!😘

username6: back off ^^  he got a girl sadly😣

username7: @sarah_love

username8: @sarah_love

username9: @sarah_love

sarah_love: why y'all tagging me?

xanxiety: she mine^😋😘😍

username10: how can you provide him with what he needs when your in a different state???

sarah_love: idk he'll have to come here wit me😉

username11: xanny gonna get laid!!!!!!^

username12: uh oh😶😶

Ugh people. It would be cool though if he could come here...