16 (angel)

I woke up in the couch curled up next to Jahseh. Lasts nights memories flooded my head. We came home and put on "Trolls". Then we fell asleep after the movie.

I slipped from his grip and went to the kitchen. I grabbed my phone off the counter and went on insta.

sarah_love: walked out wit leftovers and he starts eating em saying "im hungry" like tf?! Lmdao 3,825 likes1,648 comments

3,825 likes
1,648 comments

username1: lol

username2: me

xanxiety: damn got me right when I took a bit tho

username3: aw! yall are cute

username4: relationship goals

username5: he fine asf

username6: mice along, he has someone^^^^^^^

sarah_love: I'd say I'm a fantastic photographer📸

username7: lol^

They are so cute together. It sucks they have to go back home tomorrow. I wonder if Diego told Sarah yet. I was to caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear the shower running.

Messages

Me: hey! Just wanted to know if y'all made it home safely. I hope y'all had a great time last night, I know I had fun. Text me when you get this!!

I sent that text to Sarah. My phone went off. But it wasn't a text from Sarah.

xxxtentacion: ❤️ u @angel_storm2,826 likesComments disabled

2,826 likes
Comments disabled

Ugh my heart. He had surely stolen it.

"So, what are we gonna do today," Jahseh said coming yo behind me.

"I dunno. You and Diego have to leave tomorrow, so why don't we do something y'all wanna do?"

"I'll text him."

He got in his phone and started typing.

"Diego said 'lets just chill'"

"Do you wanna have a sleepover at Sarah's," I asked.

"I don't care really. As long as me and him are at the airport by 9."

"Okay, well go pack everything you brought and we will spend the night at Sarah's. Me and her will drive you two to the airport in the morning."

He walked into my room and started moving everything into hus suitcase. I didn't bother to text Sarah cause I knew she would care.

•••5 hours later•••

We got to Sarah's around 6 ish. We knocked on the door and we were greeted by Diego.

"Aye, what are y'all doing here," he asked.

"We are gonna spend the night, then drop y'all off at the airport," I responded.

"What," Sarah said coming up from behind Diego.

"Did you tell her yet," I asked Diego.

"Honestly I totally forgot we gotta go tomorrow," he said.

"Oh my god Diego! You ass! How could you forget to not let me know," Sarah said getting worked up.

"I just didn't remember," he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

She gave him the evil eye.

"So, since we gotta drip off Diego and Jahseh tomorrow at the airport, I figured we could spend the night," I said.

"Ya that sounds great," Sarah said looking at me.

She gestured me and Jahseh inside. We walked in and he put his belongings in the corner.

"So...what are we gonna do," I asked.

"Well, me and you can make cookies, we can put on a movie and order pizza, make some popcorn and whoever falls asleep first get their face terrorized with makers," Sarah said.

"Sounds good. You two pick out a movie," I said pointing at the two boys.

They nodded there head and walked over to the couch.

"Something scary," Sarah shouted.

I walked to the kitchen and Sarah followed.

I played pandora. Shape of You by Ed Sheeran played. Me and her sung along to the song while baking cookies. Even while the cookies were in the oven, we danced and sang.

About 20 minutes of the the oven beeped. The boys came running in as soon as the cookies were set done.

"Jeez," I said as the shoved a cookie into their mouths.

Me and Sarah continue to dance and sing. Eventually the boys joined in. Jahseh twirled me in circles. We all laughed.

Around 7:30, we migrated to the living room and sat in the couch. Sarah called pizza hut and ordered two pizzas.

After the pizza arrived, we chilled on the couch. The boys put on IT. We watched it, cuddling our guys. Everytime I knew something scary was going to happen, I nuzzled my face in Jahseh's chest.

It was 11:20 when the movie ended. Nobody was ready to go to bed yet so me and Sarah picked out a movie. We put on Girls Trip and the guys moaned.

"Really," they both asked in unison.

"Yes really," I said.

I sat down next to Jahseh. About 30 minutes into the movie he started kissing my temple, moving down. I wasn't really focusing on the movie so I looked at him and kissed his lips.

"Damn. Go to the guest room," Sarah said.

I couldn't help but blush. I totally forgot about Diego and her. I got up and led Jahseh to the guest room.

"I'm tired babe. Lets just go to sleep," he whispered.

"I agree," I whispered back.

I laid down and he got on the other side of me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"You know, Imma miss this fat ass," he said. I giggled.

After a minute, I heard his soft snores. After a while of listening to the steady snores, I drifted off to sleep.

Hey!!!!! Hope y'all like this book❤️ and if you don't...well Imma keep writing so just go away! Love y'all!