11 (sarah)

There was a light knock at my door. I was confused. I wasn't expecting anyone. I opened the door and stood there in shock. He was standing right there. I couldn't believe it. He had his hands in his pockets. His cheeks were red. I looked behind him and saw Angel with Jahseh. I focused more on Diego.

"H-hi," I stuttered. I sound like a complete idiot. Ugh.

"Hey," he said. His voice woke every cell in my body. My cheeks lit up.

"D-do you w-wanna come in?"

"Sure." I opened the door and he stepped in. Angel and Jahseh waved and walked to her car. I was not left alone with Diego. I closed the door and walked into the living room. He was standing by the couch. He looked like a little kid who just got caught doing something bad.

"You can take a seat," I said.

"Okay," he whispered. I sat down right beside him.

"Surprise," he squeaked out. I couldn't contain my laughter. He looked up and smiled.

"Come here," I said, waving my hand in my direction. He scooted over.

"Oh my god," i said. I reached over and gave him a big hug. He was extremely tense and first but after a second he hugged back.

"I've been waiting a while to see you," he whispered in my ear. I pulled away and looked into his big, brown eyes.

"So," he said. This boy is so nervous. I wish he wasn't.

"Do you wanna go get something to eat," I asked.

"If your hungry."

"How does KFC sound?"

"Sounds fine. But it's late so let's hurry though."

"Okay. Let me go change. I'll be down in a sec."

"Okay."

I slipped into some black tights and a red shirt that fit perfectly. I was walking downstairs when my phone buzzed.

xanxiety: finally here❤️ @sarah_love 😘 gonna hang wit you2,916 likes1,725 comments

2,916 likes
1,725 comments

username1: she lucky!!

username2: why you always got yo tongue out? Or your mouth open?? Like ew.

username3: you look like you just smoked 5 pounds of weed

username4: luv you!!!

username5: ummm.....what?

username6: look at you wit dat goofy look

username7: ain't even smiling!!!

sarah_love: ❤️

username8: Sarah getting something tonight!!!!^

username9: aweeee relationship goals! ❤️

I smiled to myself and walked back out to the living room. He looked up and walked over. Diego took my hand and lead me to the car. I got in and started it up. I turned on the radio and Body Like a Back Road by Sam Hunt was playing. I sang along and drive to KFC. Diego kept his eyes on me the whole time. I kinda liked it.

sarah_love: gonna stuff our face wit some KFC🍗 YUM!! @xanxiety 2,826 likesComments disabled

2,826 likes
Comments disabled

"Why'd you disabled the comments," Diego asked.

"I didn't want to hear people say stuff. I just wanna be with you. Period."

He looked down. I could clearly see him blushing. Ugh he is so freaking hot. I hate being a teenager. Hormones are confused right now and they don't know what they want.

We ordered the 5 dollar full up. The way home was awkward. It was so quiet. We walk inside and i looked around. I was expecting my parents to be home by now. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter.

         Sarah,
               Your father and i will be out of town for a week. We have important business to take care of. We love you. There is 200 dollars in the cookie jar. Use for food. We will see you soon!!!
                   Love, mom+dad

Okay. I am going to be alone with Diego until either my mom and dad cone home or until he has to go home. I walked into the living room and saw Diego already digging in.

"Uh..HELLO? Save some for me lil piggy," I retorted. He looked up and smiled.

"Wanna put on a movie and chill," he asked through a mouthful of chicken. I nodded my head and turned in Netflix. We settled on Zootopia.

We finished the chicken and the movie.

"Imma go upstairs and take a shower," I said.

"I need one too," he said looking at me.

"Your funny Diego. I wanna go slow. I have just meet you, so why don't we get to know each other first," I said looking down. I hope I didn't hurt him.

"Okay. Go get in the shower. And hurry up. I'm tired," he said lifting my chin up with his hand. He leaned in and gave me a small kiss on the corner of my mouth. I didn't know what to say. I nodded my head and ran towards the bathroom. I got in and got out as fast as possible. When I was done I went back to my room. I found Diego asleep with some sweat pants on. I got dress and laid down beside him. He must have been awake because he put his arm over me.

"Get some sleep lil ma. We got a big day tomorrow," he whispered in my ear.

"Okay. Good night Diego," I whispered back.

I fell into a peaceful slumber with Diego's arm wrapped tightly around me.