33 (Angel)

SMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUT

The door knob twisted, but wouldn't open.

"Oh my god, sit on the couch! Quick," Sarah whispered at me. We both jumped on the couch and pretended to play with the puppy while the doorunlocked. Then, opened. I was so nervous. I hoped that whoever opened the door wouldn't yell at us.

Sarah and i looked up casually at the person standing in the door way. It was him. It was 6ix9ine.

"Ah, the two beautiful girls i ordered," he said smiling.

I looked at Sarah and almost died laughing.

"I'm so sorry, but you've got us mixed up. Some girls dropped us off here and left us so we were gonna wait for someone to give us correct directions to the meet and greet. Not that the directions are needed anymore," i told him with my best smile i could muster up.

"Well, do you guys want to chill for a few," he asked us. My heart leaped in my chest. I looked at Sarah for approval and she smiled.

"Absolutly," she said before i could find the right words to say yes.

"Wanna go some where else," 6ix9ine asked.

"Yeah. but.... Where?"

"Uh. i heard there is a great bar not to far from here. We could chill there," he offered.

"We aren't 21 though," i told him honestly.

"And, has that ever been a problem before?"

"I suppose not."

"Lets go then," he said grabbing some keys off a hook. We walked out, Sarah on one side and me on the other with our arms looped in his. We passed those snobby girls on the way out. Sarah and i flicked them off.

"Um, i think im gonna go to the hotel. Im pretty tired," Sarah told us.

"Are you sure," i asked her.

"Yeah. im just really really tired. I'll see you tomorrow Angel, she said giving me a hug. "Night 6 9."

"Good night."

She walked to her car and got in. we watched her drive away.

"Are you tired," he asked me.

"No. i'm fine," i said looking up at him.

"Okay, let go then. I already texted an uber."

"Cool," i said.

The uber pulled up. We got in and headed towards the bar. When we walked in, i was slapped in the face with the smell of beer and weed. It was more like a club than a bar. We sat down at a table and ordered some drinks and food. I got myself a "Chicago" slice of pizza. 6ix9ine got a burger and fries. When our food came, we ate in silence.

"Your very quiet when your friend isn't around," he said.

"Well, 6ix9ine, i am just-"

"Call me Daniel. Or Tekashi. Either one'll work."

"Okay, Daniel, i am just trying to enjoy food."

"Well, hurry, i wanna show you something." my heart jumped in my throat. I quickly ate the rest of my pizza and wiped my mouth.

"Done," Daniel asked me. I nodded my head.

"Good. Come on. Follow me." he got up and i chased after him. He walked to the back and all the way down a hall. I was hesitant going down the hall. When i started walking, i heard moans. There were white doors. When i looked closer, i noticed they werent white doors. They were clear doors with white lights pointing at the door. I looked at the other on and saw shadows. I walked up to one and it was a guy thrusting into a girl. I gasped. What was Daniel going to do to me?

"Were in this room," he called down the hall. I thought of running, but my legs walked forward. He stood by a door, holding it open for me. I walked in. he followed and closed the door.

"What are we going to do," i asked in a whispered.

"Just chill. Smoke some blunts, drink. What do you like to drink?"

"I'll take whatever you take."

He went to a mini-fridge and pulled out a bottle of vodka.

"I can tell your tense. Come here. I want you to take 7 shots with me," he said, pouring the drink into small shot glasses.

"One, two, three," he said as we both tilted our head back. We took all the shots in at least 5 seconds. I felt the cold liquid already affecting me. He handed me a joint and a lighter. I lit it and inhaled, knowing it would calm me down. When i finished it, he was already on his second.

Then, i started giggling out of nowhere. I watched his face hold back his laugh but eventually he was laughing with me. It felt like an hour before we stopped. I looked at him and he looked at me. I knew exactly what was coming.

He got up and sat right next to me. He cupped my chin brought his lips toward mine. He planted his lips on mine and i shuddered. His lips were extremely soft. He kissed my neck and a moan escape my lips. He grabbed my thighs and lifted my up. He laid me on a bed and kissed me more. His hands traveled up the sides of my stomach. He pulled my crop top off and my black tights. I withered under him. I was only in my black laced bra and matching thong.

"Mmmm," he groaned. He unbuckled his belt and took off his shirt. I wondered why he would tattoo his body with the number "69" but i didnt want to ruin the moment. He was above my in just his boxers. He sat me up far enough to unclip my bra. He tossed it on the floor and looked at me.

"Your beautiful," he whispered. He took his hand and caressed my nipple, making it hard. He slipped my panties off and his boxers off.

"Im gonna turn the lights off, except this one," he said, pointing to a box. I nodded. I knew it was going to show our bodies on the other side. He turned the lights off and everything was dark. I heard him walking toward me. He flicked on the box and color shot out. I thought it was just going to be white, but it was red, then changed into pink, purple, blue and green. It was a major turn-on.

He got on the bed and laid on top of me. His hands went and cupped my area, which made squirm.

"Goddamn! Your so wet," he whispered. He kissed my chest and went all the way down. He kissed the inside of my thigh. Then, i felt the warmth of his tongue feel its way into me. His tongue messaged my clit, and i gasped in pleasure. He lifted his head and went up to face me.

"You ready," he panted.

"Mmm hmm," i moaned. He grabbed his dick and pushed it to my entrance. He slowly pushed himself into me and i couldnt hold back my yelp.

"Oh god! Your so fucking tight," he yelled. He pulled out and thrusted into me a bit harder. He did this over and over. I reached my climax and scream out his name. He pulled out and came all over my thighs. He grabbed a tissue and wiped some off. Before he could wipe the rest off, i took and finger and wiped it up. I made sure he was looking. Then i seductively put my finger in my mouth. He smirked at me. I laid back and he laid his head on my chest. I remember playing with his colorful hair before falling asleep.

hope ya'll enjoyed<3