6 (sarah)

I woke up for school and did my daily routine. When I was finished I walked downstairs and grabbed my backpack. Then I was out the door.

•••skips to school•••

I saw Angel sitting on one of the benches. She looked extremely nervous. I got out and made my way towards her.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey." She said not looking at me.

"What's wrong?"

"I gotta tell Jason. He ain't gonna be to happy."

"True. He will be pissed. But you gotta do what right. And may I say that Xxxtentacion boy is kinda cute. But I got Diego, who is all I need right now."

Speaking of the devil, Jason walked over. He had a huge grin on his face. Ew. I can't stand that little prick. He thinks he is all that. Ugh.

"Hey there stranger," he said to Angel.

"Hey," she whispered.

"What's up?"

"Um..there is something you need to know..."

"And what would that be?"

"We can't continue our relationship. I have found someone who catches my eye in a way you never will." He looked shocked. I tried my hardest to conceal my happiness. Out of nowhere, he got up and stormed away. I looked at Angel and she looked at me. I felt bad for her. She did like him (only Lord knows why) and she broke up with him. His reaction didn't help at all either.

"How bout we take a cute selfie together," I mention. She nodded her head yes. After the picture I posted it on insta.

sarah_love: I love my bestie with every fiber in my body @angel_storm 😘❤️3,176 likes1,836 comments

3,176 likes
1,836 comments

username1: awe

username2: friendship goals

angel_storm: love you too😍

xanxiety: damn..2 cuties at once? 😏

xxxtentacion: stay away from my girl xan, she mine❤️😊

sarah_love: y'all are something else

angel_storm: right!?^

xanxiety: hey I can't help it when 2 hot chicks are right there! @xxxtentacion better snatch up yo girl for i get her😎

xxxtentacion: or just keep yo hands to yourself lil xanny boi

sarah_love: okay break it up, Angel is xxxtentacion's girl and I'm xan's girl. Lol

angel_storm: 😂😂^

username3: comments got me dead!!

username4: y'all are cute

username5: Angel and Sarah then you got Xan and Xxxtentacion...tf??

username6: double date!!!!!

username7: yasss^

Ugh. I don't feel like explaining to these people about me and Angel being in complete separate states then Diego and Jahseh. I think that's his name...I'll have to ask Angel later.

•••skips to lunch•••

Angel and I walked into the cafeteria and found some seats. That's when I noticed the jocks make their way to our table. Uh oh. Angel noticed to and she whispered in my ear.

"I am a little terrified," she said. I could hear the fear in her voice. I added my head in agreement.

"What's up losers," Jason snickered.

"I could say the same," Angel piped up.

"Well you can't cuz we aren't losers like you two."

"Just go away. Nobody wants to hear you. Or smell you. You smell like the sewer," I said. Angel giggled. I smiled, only on the inside though.

"You would know because you love there," he fired back.

"How would you know where I live? Do you stalk me? CREEP ALERT," I shouted, making sure everyone heard.

"This isn't over," he said as he leaned in. He turned and walked away, his minions following him. I looked at Angel and we both burst out laughing. I know me and her can take on the world, so one little boy isn't going to hurt us.