The One with The Reunion

It was a warm night in Atlanta. She was sitting close to the window so she could see if he was coming already. It’s been quite a while and he wasn’t coming.

That’s why she was eating alone. She had made her favourite soup. Suddenly the doorbell rang. She dropped the spoon in the soup and put the bowl on the table. Then she went straight to the door ready to see her boyfriend.

She opened the door. And the person who was standing there wasn’t Ian. It was his mother.

"Hey, Edna." Nina smiled. "What brings you here?"

"Miss Somerhalder." She corrected. "I heard my son is coming home tonight, so I came to see him here. I hope you understand me, Nikolina."

"Yes, come in…Miss Somerhalder."

Edna and Nina entered the living room. Nina was kind of constrained, that’s why she forgot to offer Edna something to drink or to eat. They sat on the couch when Edna spoke.

"So, didn’t you cook something for my poor son?"

"Um… I cooked soup."

"Soup? Can’t you cook something else? Something more special?"

"Of course I can, I just…" She stopped talking when she heard the doorbell rang again. This time it was Ian. She was totally sure. She smiled and stood up to open the door.

When she saw his face, she couldn’t help but giggle. She was so happy to see him. She just jumped in his arms and he hugged her tightly.

"I missed you so much." She whispered.

He kissed her lips and put her back where she was when he noticed his mother was standing right in front of them.

"Hi mum." He said simple.

"Mommy’s son!" She started kissing his face.

"Ew.." Nina said to herself and laughed.

Ian noticed that, pulled away from his mother and smiled at Nina, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

"So, did you travel good?" Nina took his fedora and put it on her head.

"Yeah, yeah…" He looked at Edna who clearly wasn’t happy her son was giving more attention to his girlfriend.

"Did you get me a present?" Nina giggled.

"Yup, I will show you later. I should send my mum to go to bed." He whispered in her ear. "She’s overreacting not liking you."

Nina laid on the couch, waiting for Ian to talk to his mother and send her to the guest bedroom.

When he entered the room, she stood up to face him, wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him passionately. He kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her waist and picked her up. They just kept kissing for a while. They have missed each other so much and they had so much to catch up.

Ian carried Nina to their bedroom and put her on the bed. They laid on the bed, cuddling. She rested her head on his shoulder and and took his hand in hers.

"I missed you, too babe. So muuch." He whispered and kissed her forehead.

She smiled, stood up and sat on him.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

She didn’t say anything. She just took off his shirt and started kissing his neck. Then his chest. He really enjoyed it. She kept kissing his chest, then his stomach and she unbottoned his pants. He took off her shirt and cupped her boobs in his hands. Then he started massaging them, while she took off his boxers and his member in her hand.

Ian let out a moan. She did that rarely, even though he liked it very much. She started moving her hand up and down his lenght and he just kept massaging her boobs and playing with her nipples.

"Oh." She let out a moan as well.

When he was hard enough, he throwed her on the other side of the bed and started taking her clothes off.

She felt wetness between her legs, as he started moving it there.

"Ian." She moaned. "I need you, please."

He took a condom from the locker and put it on his member. Nina screamed in pleasure as she felt Ian’s huge member entering her. It felt too good and she missed it so much.

He started moving inside of her, going deeper and deeper. They were kissing and touching each other’s faces. Nina was moaning desperately as Ian was thrusting faster inside of her, leaving her breathless. Both of them were moaning like crazy. The good thing was that Edna was sleeping and she couldn’t hear them.

He circled his hips. “Ooh.”

"Ohh oh oh Ian, oh…" She tried to do the same, it felt so good.

He did it a few more times, then she cried out, getting to her orgasm. Ian did two more circles and he got to his orgasm as well, filling the condom.

He rolled on the bed and cuddled her. “It was amazing.”

"Yeah, it was." She breathed heavily, turned to him and kissed him gently. "I love you."

"I love you, too." He smiled.

They were cuddling a few minutes when she fall asleep. He took the blanket and covered them.

He was watching her sleeping peacefully, with a smile on his face. He loved her more than anything in the world and that’s all that mattered.