Better with Honeymooning

When he woke up, he saw the rays of sunshine through him, blinds leaving rows of sungarden on the bed. Nina was peacefully sleeping beside him, wearing only a shirt. No panties or anything like that. That naked part of her body was covered with a blanket. Her chest was moving up and down and he was gazing at her beautiful figure.

He couldn’t believe she was his wife after all that had happened. It was like a happy ending, even though it was just the beginning.

Ian ran his finger on Nina’s cheek gently caressing her skin. He loved her unconditionally.

She suddenly moved her head a little, then slowly opened her eyes and yawned. When Ian’s figure appeared clear in her eyes she smiled brightly and he could notice the spark in her eyes.

"Good morning." He whispered, smiling at her.

"Morning." She kept smiling.

Then he leaned down and met his lips with hers, kissing her devouringly and full of love. When he pulled away he ran his fingers through her hair and spoke again. “Are you hungry?”

"Yes, do you want us to have breakfast on the beach?"

"Yes." He got up and took something to put on.

Nina sat up, uncovered herself and blushed, when she remembered she had no panties on. Ian looked at her with a smirk and then laughed softly. She looked at him with a cute smile and bit her lip. “We have to order from here, right?”

"Right," He still had this smile on his face, while dressing up.

Nina got up. “What do you want me to order?” She got to him and hugged him from behind.

He smiled and caressed her arms. “Strawberry Stuffed French Toasts.”

"Because you know I adore strawberries." She giggled and then took the phone to order the breakfast.

Nina and Ian both got ready, putting on swimsuits, hats, sunglasses, flip flops, bags, sunscreens. Practically, everything they needed for the beach. Then they walked on the wooden bridge, which was right in front of the villa and the salty, blue water was surrounding them. They splashed and had fun for a while until their breakfast was already served.

"Strawberry mojito?" Ian asked, while Nina sat down on the chair.

"Yes, thank you." She smiled and put her sunglasses on her hand, then she took one strawberry and took a bite from it.

"We’re totally gonna burn in the sun." Ian said, then took a sip from the strawberry mojito and gave poured another one in her glass.

"We have our SPF, don’t worry." She took a bite from the Strawberry Stuffed French Toast. It tasted perfectly. Sweet and simply amazing. It had some whipped cream as well, just like Nina liked it.

He laughed softly and then he took a huge bite from his toast.

"We can open our presents on Thursday, since it’s the most hot day." Nina suggested.

"Okay, even though I can’t wait to see them." Ian laughed again, in between bites.

"Me too, but you will have to wait Mr. Smolderhalder." Nina giggled and took a sip from the mojito.

They spent a beautiful day on the beach, applying lots of SPF on their bodies, so they wouldn’t burn. They swam, they rode on the jet ski, they even build a sandcastle because that was what Nina wanted.

There weren’t any jellyfishes to bother them. No one sting Ian, so Nina didn’t have to pee on his leg. It was a fun day.

Royal Belize was an incredible place. Completely private, no worries. Just Nina and Ian, not so many things they got to do. Having time away from the distractions and interruptions of everyday life. All they needed. Enjoying each others company, and therefore starting married life together on the best possible note. Their seclusion together sat up the optimal conditions for intimacy and romance.