Better with Christmas Shopping

Summer went by too fast. It was quite amazing actually but it was gone. Nina and Ian spent every second of it together. Working or going on a vacations when they had a chance or even just having that amazing summer sex.

But, here comes December.

Christmas mood, cold weather. Stuff like that. It was a good time of the year.

Ashley got into Nina and Ian’s house without telling them as she always did. She got upstairs.

"Who’s this?" The blonde girl heard a voice.

"Who’s this?" She repeated what she heard and looked around.

"Ashley?"

"Ian?" She was walking into the dark room, then suddenly he appeared.

"Oh my god!" She pinched his neck.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry, I had to get Nina so we can go shopping."

"Well, Nina is… doing some woman stuff."

Ashley giggled. “Oh. Then, let’s go together. Nina always wanted you and me to go shopping so I could show you what to buy. My stuff. She likes my stuff. Every single Christmas thing in my house. She want it. So let’s go.”

"Every single thing?" Ian laughed.

"Yeah. Come on." Ashley got out of the house. Ian followed her.

"So, this is my grandma’s car. I will drive."

"Alright."

Both of them got in the car and Ashley drove them to the famous Christmas shop where all her ‘christmas stuff’ were from.

"Hold the candles. They smell very nice, Nina loves them!"

"Good to know."

"She also wants like my little snowflakes, snowmen, those cute little white bears. And of course those lights."

"What about the Christmas tree?"

"No, no it’s too early. Also take from those…" She read the label. "Xmas cane&jelly stuff."

The shopping cart was full within minutes. Ashley filled it with some more shining and sparkling stuff. And then, they were done. They passed through the cash desk, then they got on the car and got back home.

Nina showed up downstairs. Ian turned to face her and laughed softly.