Better with Babysitting

The ginger girl stopped in front of Nina and Ian’s house with a stroller and a baby inside of it. Nina was taking a shower,Ian was watching TV. It was a normal weekend.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Ian stood up to open the door. He saw Holland.

"Holland." He smiled. "Come in."

She entered the house, pushing the stroller. “Megan said to bring the baby to you.”

"Yeah, she told me that. But I can’t take care of a baby."

"You’re going to be his godfather. His name is Noah! He’s a little cute boy and Megan wanted you to meet him right away."

"Alright then. Sit down."

"But. Ian, I gotta go. I thought I can leave Noah with you and Megan will come and take him very soon. Would you like to carry him?"

"Yeah sure." Ian agreed.

Holland took the little boy out of the stroller and placed him into Ian’s arms. That was a pretty strange feeling.

"That’s good." The ginger girl smiled and took the baby bottle with water.

"Megan will come soon. Leave him to me if you want."

"Oh my god, are you sure?"

"Yup." Ian smiled.

"Oh god. Alright." Holland giggled. "But he may fell asleep so you must find a place where he can do it."

"He will sleep on our bed. I will look after him. But let him fall asleep first."

"Okay." Holland took Noah from Ian’s arms, sat on the couch and gave him some water from the baby bottle.

The little boy drank a bit but then started crying, not wanting anymore. Holland caressed his baby hair and gave him his pacifier. That would make him calm down. Holland was looking into his baby blue eyes. He was a handsome baby boy. After some minutes Noah fell asleep in Holland’s arms and both Ian and Holland took him into the bedroom.

Ian put him on the bed and covered him with a blanket.

"I will look after him. You can go now."

"Okay." Holland giggled.

Then she left the house. Ian was sitting on the bed and was staring at the sleeping baby boy.

Suddenly Nina showed up, just in a towel wrapped around her body.

"Sweety." She hugged Ian and kissed him.