The One in Toronto

There were only a few days left until the wedding and Nina and Ian were spending time with Nina’s mum - Michaela, in Toronto again. It was the last day of March and they just couldn’t wait to get married so they changed the date. The date of the wedding was finally April 5th. In their opinion it sounded perfectly perfect. Even better then June 8th. That was their date.

In the morning they went shopping together with a friend. Ian had to choose the sexy underwear for The First Wedding Night. It was his first task as Nina’s stylist.

"We should take all the sexy underwear they have here." Ian smirked, while they were walking forward and looking around all the stuff.

"Yes but later we’re gonna do yoga, promise me." Nina giggled and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I promise." He smiled at her.

"Yay, great!" She jumped happily and then continued to look around and choose underwear.

"Number eleven and thirteen are the best."

"And seven." Nina giggled.

It was a Victoria’s Secret bridal collection and in Ian’s opinion it was pretty hot.

They also got number one and number five and now they had five sexy underwears for each of their wedding nights at their honeymoon.

"So, did I do well?" Ian asked when they left the store.

"You did more then well." Nina smiled at him and kissed him deeply and passionately.

He kissed her back and pulled away with a smile. “I love you.”

"I love you, too. Now run and we will see each other later for the yoga." She smiled.

"See ya later, babe."

Later in almost night they took a yoga class together in Toronto and then they were back, walking, exploring streets.

"So do you wanna go home? And I don’t mean Atlanta." Nina giggled.

"You mean at your mother’s. Sure." Ian smiled.

"So do you like it in here? It’s not that green as Louisiana but still…"

"I love it." Ian wrapped his arm around Nina and kissed her gently.

They passed by some candy shop and Nina pulled Ian inside without asking if he wants to. She adored that store it was full of candies and sweets and cupcakes.

"I want an oreo cupcake!"

Ian laughed at her, seeing her being happy like a little girl. “Okay, I want one too.”