Better with Kevin's House

It had been a tough night. Nina didn’t sleep at all. All she was thinking about was Ian and what had happened last night. She was feeling terrible and she really had no idea how to fix this. But for sure she knew she had made a mistake. She loved him so much and even though she thought it will be better if they live separately for a while, she wanted him by her side.

But Nina didn’t know how he was feeling. Maybe he was feeling terrible like her or maybe he was very mad at her. She had to find him, talk to him and apologize for her mistake but she was too scared to call him. So she called a friend for help.

First, it was Matt Davis, their ex cast member. He told her that Ian really loved her and he probably is as upset as her but for sure not mad. The other stuff he said were how this is a total mistake and how right are they for each other. She asked for help and he agreed.

Meanwhile, Ian was in the quiet, peaceful, green Louisiana in his childhood house with his father Robert. He wasn’t thrilled with the news either. It seemed like there actually were people who were willing for Nina and Ian’s love to prevail. Perhaps, these people were even more than those who didn’t really liked them together. Robert loved his daughter-in-law as she was his own daughter and was really hoping things will get better really soon.

"I can’t believe it’s been four months since your marriage and you already are living separately. You’re doing it wrong, kids…"

Ian and Robert were having a deep conversation, when suddenly Ian got a text from Kevin.

Text to: Ian.

I heard. You should come at my place tonight, bud.

"I probably won’t be staying here tonight." Ian spoke softly.

"Why? I enjoyed my son’s company so much. But if you’re going back to Nina, then I’m more than happy." A smile crossed Robert’s lips.

"Nope. I’m not going to Nina unfortunately. I will meet Kevin."

"Oh. That’s still good. But you have to see Nikolina as well, if you want things to change. You two should talk and discuss your issues. You are still too young to understand some problems. Especially she."

"I don’t know, dad. She seemed really convincing…"

They kept talking and talking and talking until the sun started to go down. Ian had to leave soon for Kevin’s, so he left Louisiana quickly, getting ready to get drunk with a friend. That’s what he needed now. He had never felt so bad. It was worse than the first time he left. So, it was true he loved her more every day.

Ian never rang on Kevin’s door so he just opened it and got in the house. He walked forward and looked around.

"Kevin?" He shouted. But Kevin wasn’t there.

Someone else numbed as heard his voice. This person left the kitchen and came right in front of Ian with a heart beating so fast that it was about to explode.

"Hi." She whispered and swallowed, waiting for his response. Was he gonna yell? She closed her eyes for a second but then opened them, staring at her handsome husband who clearly was shocked.

Ian’s heart was beating like crazy as well. He took a deep breath and spoke softly. “Hi.”

"Kevin’s not home." Nina was speaking faintheartedly and her voice was trembling.

Ian could notice that so he kept speaking ever so softly, knowing that it would comfort her. “Where is he?”

"He’s with Matt."

"But he invited me." He swallowed.

"It was a trap." She dug her nails in her skin and bit her lip. She was feeling insecure and she didn’t know how would he react but she continued talking, going closer to him and looking into his ocean blue eyes. "Ian, I love you. I love you so much. And I don’t want to live without you. I’m so sorry for the last night. I didn’t mean anything I said. I just… I love you."