Better with Banana Cream

"Samuel Joseph." Nina smiled brightly at Ian, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Oh. And what about the other?" Ian smiled at her as well.

"Hmmm… I don’t know. You choose." She blushed.

"Okay. I will make a list. Did you visit the doctor?"

"Not yet. You said you want to come with me, so…" Nina pressed her lips against his and kissed him gently.

He smiled. “What do you want for Christmas?”

"Nothing. Just you. But Duda wants a sled." She giggled.

"Let’s buy one then."

"Me and Ashley are going shopping tomorrow and we will get her presents."

"Won’t you get for me?" Ian laughed.

"Mmm… You weren’t a good kid this year." She laughed. "I want banana cream."

"I would like to satisfy you, but I don’t know how to make this." He stood up and took just one banana.

"I don’t how to make it either." She opened the fridge and then took out a bottle of whipped cream. Then she closed it and turned to face Ian again. He gave her the banana and she laughed.

"Ian."

"What?" He laughed as well. "You wanted banana cream. Eat bananas."

"But…" Nina kept laughing. "You eat."

"Come on. Don’t imagine it like that." Ian knew exactly what she was thinking. He knew she found it awkward to eat a banana in front of him.

"Okay." She giggled and turned around, so he couldn’t see her face.

But Ian stood in front of her.

"No." She giggled again. "It’s funny." She turned around again.

"Okay. I will just stay here and stare at your cute butt."

"I don’t want to eat bananas." Nina turned to face him.

"Alright." Ian took the banana from her hands and took a bite from it.

"You’re cute." She giggled.

"So are you."

Nina smiled and then took a bite from the banana as well. Ian watched at her as she ate it and smiled. Then he placed a kiss on her nose. That was cute. They both loved it.

Nina took the bottle of whipped cream, some fruits and chocolate cookies made from their friend, Ashley. Then she headed to the living room, holding all of this stuff in her hands.