Better with Whipped Cream

She opened her eyes and yawned. It smelled good. An early summer morning. The window was open and the sun was shining through it. She smiled. Then she heard her boyfriend, whistling. Now, she laughed.

"Morning." He smiled and put a raspberry in her mouth. "The breakfast."

"Just one?" She laughed. "Mm…"

"Nope." He put another one in her mouth.

"I want whipped cream as well." She smiled.

"Get up then."

"Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?" She got up from the bed.

"I didn’t want to. You’re cute when you’re sleeping."

"Oh…"

"Come on." He smiled at her and went downstairs.

Nina yawned again and then streched. “I’m cooooming.” She was wearing only her panties and his shirt when she got downstairs, at the kitchen.

Ian had already made the breakfast, he just took the whipped cream Nina asked him to earlier and took out some juice from the fridge. She stood right behind him and placed a kiss on his neck.

"Mmm." He smiled, then turned to face her and gave her the whipped cream and the cup of juice.

"Thank yew." She giggled.

"Oh, we got another Ashley here." He laughed.

She smiled at him and put some whipped cream on her raspberries.

"Come here. I want you to feed me." She sat on the kitchen countertop and he sat in front of her.

He took a raspberry and put it in her mouth. She licked his finger. It tasted good. He took another raspberry and gave it to her, then he kissed her lips. She took another one and placed it on his lips. Before he was ready to eat it, she took it away and ate it herself. Then she kissed him passionately. He bit her tongue gently.

Nina took another raspberry, unsticked from his lips and ate it. Ian put some whipped cream on her nose, to get more attention.

She considered this as a game, took the bottle of whipped cream and sprayed him with it. He took it from her hand and did the same with her.

"Ian!" She laughed. "Give it to me!"

"Wait. I gotta put some more on you." He laughed and sprayed some whipped cream at her face.

She covered her face with her hands and giggled. “It was mine.”

"God." He laughed, put his hand on her butt and picked her up.

She took the bottle of whipped cream from his hand. “Now, let me go or I will make you a whipped cream snowman.” Nina giggled.

"But there isn’t any whipped cream in the bottle anymore." He laughed.

"Don’t laugh!" She let go of his arms. "You will see now." She opened the fridge. Then she turned to face him with a sad face.

"I’m sorry. No more whipped cream." He laughed.

"Stop it!" She giggled and hit him playfully.

"Okay, okay. I’m stopping."

"Hmm…" Nina started thinking. She remembered the bottle of whipped cream she used yesterday. It was in their room. "Stay here." She laughed and got upstairs to take the bottle from their bedroom.

"Alright." Ian laughed and opened the cupboard where were the other bottles of whipped cream. He took one.

Nina got downstairs, hiding the bottle from their room behind her back. “Oh my god!” She laughed! “Boy, from where did you get this? You don’t play fair!” She laughed and sprayed some of the whipped cream at his face. “What were you thinking?” She took his bottle and sprayed cream with both bottles.

"Why didn’t you check in the cupboard?" He laughed, took his whipped cream back and sprayed her.

"Why didn’t you tell me? Stop." She put her bottle on the kitchen countertop and opened the cupboard. "Where are they?"

"No more." He threw the bottles.

"Oh." Nina closed the cupboard. Then she slipped from all the whipped cream on the floor and fell.

Ian helped her to get up. “Are you okay?”

"Yeah." She laughed. "You know, you have to clean in here." She giggled.

"Snow minim." Ian laughed. "Nope, I’m not doing this."

"Carrot." She giggled, grabbed his hand and went in the backyard.

"Where are we going?"

"Here. In the backyard." She turned on the sprinklers. Then she looked at his face, giggled and pushed him on the grass.

"Hey." He laughed softly, grabbed her hand and pulled her with him on the grass.

She was lying on his top, smiling at him. “Aw.” She cleared his face, cleaning the whipped cream and he kissed her.

Nina felt his wet tongue on her lips and didn’t open her mouth purposely. Ian bit her lower lip but she was interested to where would he get to achieve his goal, so she held one’s ground. He bit the lip stronger and caressed a ticklish place behind her ear.

This made her giggled and she opened her mouth a little. Ian didn’t wait for an invitation, so he slipped his tongue in her mouth. She bit it gently.

He kept kissing her, going slowly to her neck. She moaned in pleasure. She adored this neck kissing. But he got back to her lips. They kissed for a while, then she pulled away.

"Mm, hey. Let’s get inside."

"Alright. Get up." He laughed softly.

She giggled and got up. He got up as well. Nina wrapped her hands around Ian’s neck and stared at his beautiful ocean blue eyes for a while. He stared at her brown big doe eyes. She always had this spark in her eyes, when she was with him. She was so happy to have him by her said. And Ian was happy too of course. They loved each other more than anything in the world. They were more than in love, as Ashley, their dear friend liked to say.

They were smiling at each other when Nina spoke.

"Now, we don’t have any whipped cream. Would you like to buy some while I’m taking a shower?" She laughed.

"Oh, no way." He laughed.

"Why not? Ian!" He was walking to the house, when she jumped on his back and giggled.

"Cucumber." He laughed.

"Cucumber? I’m a cucumber?"

"Yes you are. My favourtie cucumber." He laughed. "With perfect long legs."

"Oh god." She laughed. "You’re killing me."

He was already into their house and got upstairs in their room. Nina was still on his back and was watching the wet footspets he was leaving.

"Oh god! Who will clean this?" She laughed. "Ian!"

"No one. I’m gonna eat you, right now." He smirked and entered the bathroom.

"Oh no! No way! We’re not having sex now." She giggled.

He put her on the floor, pushed her to the wall and lifted up her leg, putting it around his body. Then he slipped his hand in her panties and stroked her clit with his two fingers. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling.

"Ooooh. Yeah, oooh. Yeah, you’re right. We’re… gonna have.. sex.. right… now." She spoke with closed eyes, feeling his finger making circles on her clit.

He smirked and kept doing it for a while. But then she pushed him to the other wall.

"I lead."

"Alright then." He smiled at her and then she kissed him passionately, letting their bodies burn with desire.

I suggest you to check out that blog http://untilthedayafterforever-fic.tumblr.com/page/19 from the last page to the previous ones so you can see pictures connected to the fic. :)