Better with Wedding Planning

"Will you be my stylist, Ian?" She asked him, giggling when he hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek gently.

"Oh yeah." He smiled.

"I suppose I won’t wear any clothes." She kept giggling.

"Yes, that’s right."

"Ilaria will be very upset." Nina turned to face Ian and kissed him.

He kissed her back. They kept kissing for a while and Ian pressed her against the wall. Then he picked her up and she let out a low moan. She ran fingers through his black raven hair and kept rubbing her tongue on his.

He took off her shirt and threw it on the floor then ran his hand between her legs and touched her breast with the other. She closed eyes and enjoyed his touch.

"How do you achieve what you want?" She bit her lip and took off his shirt as well.

"I know where to touch you." He went to the bedroom with her in his arms and put her on the bed, where he started taking off her clothes.

She was only in her panties now. He spread her legs open and started placing kisses on one of her inner thighs. He went down, then he went back. Then he went to her belly, then to her breast. He kissed every single part of her naked body, while she was waiting for him with desire.

When Ian was ready, he took off his pants and underwear and took off her panties. He grabbed her hips and penetrated her wet core slowly and gently. She let out a moan and closed her eyes. She missed this feeling because they haven’t done it in a long time and it was pretty amazing.

Ian started moving with gentle strokes inside of her and she was whining in pleasure. Then he started moving a little faster, still holding her hips and placing

kisses on her face and her body.

"Oooh ohh, you’re driving me crazy!" She kept moaning, feeling him moving inside of her.

"I know." He moaned and kissed a sensitive place behind her ear.

He started moving a bit faster and was hitting her sweet spot everytime he went deeper inside of her. She was moaning and moaning.

"Oooh oh ohh oh! No! Don’t stop!" She screamed in pleasure.

He ran tongue on her lips and kissed them, while still moving inside of her with the same rhythm. He was getting close, and she was getting close. Suddenly both their bodies shook, as they reached their climaxes and they screamed in pleasure.

Nina placed a gentle kiss on Ian’s shoulder and smiled at him when he laid back on the bed, next to her. He cuddled her and kissed her forehead.

"I feel small when you do that." She giggled.

"You’re small." He laughed softly. "Good night."

"Ian, I’m not small." She made her pouty face.

"You’re cute."

"But I’m not small."

"Okay, okay." He laughed again and kissed her shoulder.

"Mmmm, nighty Smolder."

Next day…

Text to: Holland a.k.a Ladyoflake.

Holl…

Text to: Nina.

Hey, Neens! How are you? Oh my god, we haven’t seen each other in ages!

Text to: Holland a.k.a Ladyoflake.

Do you want to visit me at home?

Text to: Nina.