Better with Amusement

"It’s been only two days and look what happened." Nina giggled and caressed her small baby bump.

"It’s cute." Ian smiled at her.

"Do you really think that?"

"Yes, I do." Ian leaned down, lifted Nina’s shirt lightly and placed a gentle kiss on her belly. It was a soft touch that made her shiver. Ian then smiled and caressed the little baby bump. Nina smiled brightly, seeing how happy he was.

Ian pulled her close to him and hugged her. “When it become big I won’t be able to do that.”

"You won’t be able to do a lot of stuff." Nina giggled.

Ian laughed at her. “I will. In a different way.”

"What if I don’t want to do it…"

"You will want to, trust me." Ian kept laughing.

"Don’t be so sure." Nina laughed as well.

"We will see then. When it become a huge baby bump."

"What if you find another woman."

"That’s bullshit. I would never do that."

"Okay, I trust you." She giggled.

On February 2nd the famous Beach Bowl was held. Ian and Nina weren’t in the same team and that made it even more interesting. Ian was from the blue team, Nina was from the white one. It was a fun weekend in New Orleans and Nina and Ian had a great time.

"Babe, let’s stay here." Ian offered to his fiancee.

"In New Orleans?" Nina wrapped one of her hand around Ian and they walked together.

"Yes."

"But where? In your house?"

"In our house.” Ian smiled at Nina.

She smiled back at him, sufficiently. “I like how it sounds.”

They walked through the New Orleans streets and then they got to the house. It was a very nice house, to be exact. In a great street where probably no one would see them. So they were happy that they got privacy.

They walked in the house and Nina made sure she checked everything in there and got to know everything in the house. They settled down and had spaghetti for lunch on the comfortable arm chairs.

Nina got some of the yummy-nummy spaghetti with ketchup and dropped it on the floor. “Oh, Ian. I’m sorry.”

"It’s okay," Ian spoke with full mouth of yummy-nummy spaghetti.

"But, I don’t think I could remove the spot."

"It’s okay, Nina." Ian laughed. "You’re at Ian’s."

"It’s okay? Really?" Nina looked down at his eyes.

"Yes. Watch this." Ian took some of his spaghetti and dropped them on the floor.

"Oh my god, I have never lived like that." Nina laughed at Ian.

"I know." Ian kept laughing.

Then they finished with their lunch and cleaned what they could clean.

"Do you want to have some fun now?" Ian offered.

"Yes! But…" Nina giggled. "What do you mean?"

"I mean this…" Ian placed a huge bowl with wet napkins inside of it on the cupboard. "Now, drop them everywhere."

"Woooohooo!" Nina took one of the napkins inside of the bowl and dropped it on the wall. "Yayyy!"

Ian took another one and dropped it as well. He didn’t care they looked like little silly kids. He wanted to show how he lived here in Louisiana. Because Nina would be his wife after all. They had to know even more about each other than they already did.