The One Where He Is Sick

The living room was laden with wedding pictures. Everywhere you turn, you see Nina in her bridal dress and Ian with his black suit, walking on the Hawaiian
beach, cuddling, kissing. Cutting the cake, along with all their guests, toasting and dancing. They already looked like a family.

Ian was lying sick on the big bed in the bedroom, resting. Suddenly Nina appeared, stared at him for a while and laughed.

"Is that you?" She asked in disbelief, while laughing.

"Yup." She came closer and leaned down. He lifted up her chin and kissed her lips gently.

"You’re green." She giggled and kissed him again, but this time deeper.

He kissed her back for a while and pulled away to speak. “Not anymore.” The usual smirk appeared on his face.

"You’re sick now, and I’m gonna take care of you. Lay down!" Nina commanded.

"I’m gonna infect you." Ian laughed and laid down.

"No, no, I’m okay. Why are you naked?" She pulled up the blanket and covered his body.

"Honey, you’re so hot." He spoke with strange voice and she waved her finger in front of his face then whispered.

"Quiet. You don’t even have a voice." She turned around and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?" He tried to shout out but no one came. He waited some time impatiently for what was she preparing for him. Suddenly she got back and she was wearing only underwear and an apron.

"I made you soup earlier." She put the table in front of him.

"Oh my goodness."

"What?" Nina giggled and sat down next to Ian.

The smirk appeared again as he spoke. “You’re distracting me.”

"Don’t look at me then. You have to eat it."

"You’re torturing me." He took the spoon, grabbed some of the soup and ate it.

"Laters baby." She sticked her tongue out and crossed her legs.

Desire enveloped him as he was gazing at his sexy wife, who was wearing only black underwear and an arpon. He was swallowing spoons of soup faster and he could already feel himself getting harder.

Ian put the table away, got closer to Nina and kissed her deeply, sliding his tongue in her mouth. She moved her tongue around his and wrapped her hand around his neck. He slid his hands down her thighs and caressed her skin.

They kept kissing and Ian suddenly cupped her breast. She pulled away. “You’re totally gonna infect me.”

He squished her breast and whispered in her ear. “You’re so hot.”

"And you’re sick and didn’t even finish your soup." She giggled and then let out a low moan and added. "And you’re driving me crazy."

He kept squishing her breast and started moving his thumbs around her nipples, getting them hard.

She was moaning softly. “Don’t play…” He unbuckled her bra and took if off, then leaned his head and started placing kisses on her breast. He ran his tongue around her nipples and sucked them.

"Oh, please!" She moaned louder.

He sucked her left nipple harder as his thumb played with the other one.

She was moaning and arching her back in pleasure, while mumbling something to herself.. “I’m your woman. I’m all yours. No, no, no.”

Ian took off his boxers, threw them on the floor and took off Nina’s black panties slowly and seductively. She licked her lip and could feel the wetness between her legs. She was filled with desire.