Better with 'Do We Know Each Other' Game

"I almost forgot." Ian went to the other room and went he got back, he handed a bouquet of flowers to Nina. "For you."

"Awww, thank you." She smiled brightly and smelled them. "They’re beautiful." She gave him a quick kiss. "I’ll put them in a vase."

"You’re welcome babe."

Nina took a vase and filled it with water, then she put the flowers in it.

"You know, that’s the second time when you’re giving me flowers." She laughed and put the vase in the living room, then turned to Ian and looked at him.

"Yeah. The first time was on Valentine’s day."

"Yeah, this year." She giggled. "Let’s continue with the game. What’s my favorite fruit?"

"Strawberries." Ian said instantly.

"True. Hmmm…"

"And what about me? What’s my favorite fruit?"

"Hmm…" Nina giggled again. "I don’t know. Raspberries?"

"Yes. And bananas." Ian laughed softly.

"Yay!" She jumped and plumped down on the couch in the living room. "Come here, what’s my favorite food?"

Ian followed her and sat down next to her. “Chocolate? Lasagna? I have no idea.”

"Ian, we’re married and we don’t even know each other." She laughed.

Ian narrowed his eyes and thought for a second and then spoke. “What’s your favorite food?”

"I’ll accept this. Chocolate and pasta."

"I knew it. I knew I had to say pasta, not lasagna." Ian laughed. "What’s mine?"

"Salmon, maybe. I don’t know." Nina said quickly and giggled after that.

"Yes plus Nina’s lasagna." He kissed her cheek.

"What’s my favorite animal?"

"Cat? Tiger?"

"Give me five." Nina sat up and raised her hand. Ian high fived her.

"What turns me on sexually?" He asked.

"Uhm. You’re first."

"Neck kissing and foreplays." Ian said instantly again. He knew that better then anyone, even her.

"And you…everything, I don’t know."

"Okay next. What is my favorite time of the day for lovemaking?"

Nina laid back and thought for a while. “Maybe at night. But actually at anytime.”

He laughed. “And yours is in the morning.”

"Mmmhm, not exactly." She laughed softly. "What was my favorite vacation?"

"In Hawaii? Paris? Belize?" He began to list all the vacations they were at together, trying to guess one. But it didn’t work.

"I’ll kill you." She laughed again and slapped him with the cushion on the sofa. "My favorite vacation was in Santo Domingo."

"Oh. Yeah. It was pretty amazing."

"And yours is in Hawaii, I bet." She intertwined her fingers with his.

"I actually like every place we have been." He leaned down and placed a sweet kiss on her soft lips.

"Me too." She smiled brightly. "And what’s my favorite place for lovemaking?"

He smiled as well. “In the bed I guess.”