The One with The Sunset

Yes, Nina and Ian got into a fight and he left the apartment and yes, they fixed this and Ian came back. But they were still fighting sometimes and she was still hanging out with her friends, who didn’t like Ian. Julianne and, well, Derek.

"Dob!" Julianne shouted and ran to Nina, then hugged her. "Isn’t Derek here to make you company?"

"Nope. Let’s swim in that lake!" Nina raised up and took off her shorts.

"I just sat down." Julianne laughed and got up, then took off her shirt. "Your swimsuit is awesome! You should give it to me and I will give you mine, if you like it."

"Yeah, I like it." Nina smiled and noticed Derek coming out of the house, which was next to the lake. "Hey Derek."

"Oooh! Just the person we were waiting for!" Jules yelled and jumped on his back. "What took you so long? Nina wanted to swim with you and we are hungry by the way."

Derek smiled seductively at Nina as he heard what his sister said. “Let’s swim then, Dobrev.”

'Bullshit' Nina thought as she scratched her head and smiled awkwardly. “Okay, this will be cold!” Nina screamed and then jumped in the lake. The water bathed her whole body and it was really cold. “Woooaahh!”

"Watch this!" Julianne grabbed a hanging rope, which was hanging on some big tree, started swinging a little and then jumped in the cold lake.

Derek followed the girls and jumped in the water, then swam to Nina and grabbed her, like he always did. Nina swallowed and tried to smile, then pulled away gently from him and started swimming to another direction.

"You guys are crazy to swim in here!" Jules yelled and started absorbing her body with a robe. She was trembling and was in a desperate need of some warmth. Suddenly Nina’s phone started ringing. Julianne grabbed it. It was Ian. She clicked to answer. "Nina is a little busy but tell me what to say to her."

Ian frowned. Busy with what? “Tell her to call me when she can.” He said quickly and Julianne hung up the phone even quicker.

"Are you answering instead of me?" Nina laughed softly, her head coming out of the water.

"It was Ian and he wants you to call him later." Julianne laid down on the lounge and started taking pictures. "Should I send him some photos, Dob?"

"No, I don’t think so." Nina shook her head and stopped swimming.

Derek was already annoyed because Ian’s name was mentioned but he was still swimming around Nina, trying to get her attention and to tease her. “Why did you stop swimming, Dobrev?” He sticked next to her. “Mmm you’ve got a nice body.”

Nina giggled and splashed him with water. “You Jules were right, it really is cold in here.” Nina tried to get out of the water but Derek pulled her inside again.

"Uhm, will you give me my phone? I need to call Ian."

"I was just staring at some pictures of the hot dude in Thailand!" Julianne laughed, then raised up and handed the phone to Nina.