The One in Aruba

"We made it, finally." Ian smiled at Nina, pressing her body tight to his own.

They were in a taxi, driving them from the airport to the summer villa they chose in Aruba. Another of their vacations was about to start. They had a nice, safe flight, they had a 9 hour sleep, so everything was fine. They decided to spend the vacation in a private villa again and not in a hotel. It was more like them.

"I’m so happy and excited." Nina smiled brightly and shortly after that, grabbed Ian’s shoulders and pulled him into a kiss.

Soon, the taxi driver drove them to the summer villa. It had a private pool and it was minutes away from Palm Beach. It was amazing. It had staff and the all the rooms were wonderful. It was located close to everything. Casinos, golf courses, endless restaurants…

"It looks like paradise. This beach is beautiful. The sea is so blue! I want to put my bathing suit." Nina ran into the villa and her eyes shone even more.

Ian took in their luggage and they started looking around the beautiful house.

"I’ll put my pink bikini and I want my Burberry glasses." Nina said once again, reminding her husband.

"The pool or the beach?"

"The beach." Nina opened the suitcase and took some stuff.

"Sure. We can have something on the beach."

They hurried and in ten minutes they were ready. They walked out of the house and went towards Palm Beach. It was full of palms and, well, hammocks. Thatched umbrellas, ships, beautiful sand and very, very crystal clear blue water.

Nina threw the bag on the sand and turned around to see where Ian was. He just walked across two palm trees and went straight to his wife. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pressed his lips against hers.

They gave each other some sweet kisses and not long after, they were already splashing in the water.

Nina and Ian spent their day on the beach, enjoying cold drinks, delicious food and the sunbathing. Later, that day they went to the nearby store to see what’s Aruba like and to buy some presents for their friends.

When it got dark, they were enjoying a welcoming, hot and loving sex in their king size sleep luxury, master bedroom.

Their tongues were dancing together in the perfect rhythm, as he was thrusting back in her warm entrance. Nina was yelling from pleasure, scratching his back and every so often pulling away and placing kisses on Ian’s neck.

"My God! Damn you, Ian!" She yelled, when he hit her special spot with his fast thrusts.

He was a great lover, even if he was a little rough.

He wanted to satisfy his wife completely, while still showing her his gentle love. That’s why he was moving faster and faster and kissing her bare skin softly. Stroking her hair and face, while giving her the best pleasure she could ever feel.