The One Where They Are Crazy

It was almost getting dark. The broken waves weren’t reaching to the paved beach towel. It was on the dry sand and Nina and Ian were kind of making out on it. They were moving slowly and gently, kissing passionately and sometimes returning to the slow, comfortable pace. Their tongues were moving slowly in a circular motion, or on top of each other.

Ian kept his hands busy, as he was exploring Nina’s body. He cupped her face, touched her waist and held her hand. Nina, on the other hand was gently stroking his arms and neck and even his chest.

He pulled away to take a breath and chuckled. “You have to sеx me like right now.”

Nina smiled lightly and didn’t say anything, she just went back to the kissing and took off his shorts meanwhile. He unbuckled her top and took it off, then he turned them, getting on her top so he can have plenty access to her naked body.

He played with her nipples lightly and even with the special spot between her legs when he took off her panties. She wanted that as much as he did, now. Perhaps, even more. Her skin was burning and begging for his touch.

He began entering her, starting slowly and gently, so that she could adjust to him. She was moaning as he was slightly pushing and pulling it. After a while he changed the rhythm and went faster. Nina started moaning louder and he shut her with a deep, but sweet kiss. He went deeper to a special spot and she pulled away and screamed.

Ian pulled her hair gently and started kissing her neck, while thrusting even faster than before.

"Oooh oohh mm right…there." She buried her fingers in his hair and pulled it while moaning desperately and begging for more.

He used his tongue to lick from her ear down to where her neck and shoulders meet. The warmth of his tongue coupled with the coolness of his breath shot tingles all over her body.

He grabbed her legs and started thrusting inside of her from a sharp angle. He started moving faster and hitting her G-spot. She was screaming in pleasure, not able to hold it anymore. So she released.

"Oooohhhh…"

He began to thrust a bit slower and went like that, until he released himself as well.

"Mmm." She caressed his face.

He smiled at her happily and ran his fingers through her hair. She loved when he did that.

So she smiled as well. “I would do anything for my husband to feel happy.”

"I know babe." He kept smiling, placed a kiss on her lips and slid his hand from under her legs. He stood up, with her in his arms and she giggled. Then, he

ran to the ocean. He entered it and splashed them with the water.

"Mmm, I hope no one will pass on here. Oh, it’s cold!"

"Do you want to get out?" Ian kissed her lips.

"No. I’m good." She suddenly slipped of his arms and started laughing, while swimming inwards.

Ian followed her to the deep and caught her again. He couldn’t be away from her for long, like that was the way he was built up. He needed to touch her and feel her in his arms almost every second. Nina got closer and kissed him.

"I’m Nina Dobrev dash Somerhalder."

"Mm yeah, I know. And I love it. Isn’t it perfect?" He wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Yeah, but I hate the dash."

"Why is that?" He moved his hand to her butt and picked her up again, then he walked back to the beach.