The One in Hawaii

Truth is…I’ll stay in Downton until you want to run away with me!

The smell of the beach sand was crisp, the ocean made it happen. Walking along the sand gently swept over your toes, and the feeling was hot… scorching… burning. That’s just how it was in Hawaii, when the blazing hot sun shone brightly. Yes, Hawaii.

After the Vampire Diaries shooting of season five was officially over, Ian ‘kidnapped’ Nina and took her to Hawaii, by force. Or that was what she would had said if someone asked her what the hell was she doing on a romantic trip with her ex-boyfriend.

"I want to swim! You have no idea how much I miss the ocean…"

"Why don’t you come to Honolulu with me then?"

And that’s how they found themselves in Hawaii, together in one of the most luxurious hotels ever. Their cell phones were off, so no one could call or ask about them. They were far away from the world and they were happy. Like, for real.

I’ll always remember our summer in Hawaii… Aloha nui loa!

The day was slowly fading, and the taste of salt water was as distinct as though you were holding a glass of it in your hand.

Nina and Ian were at the terrace, waiting for their dinner to arrive. The land had cooled down, the hot air was rising from the sea surface and it was forming a land breeze. The view of the terrace was beautiful.

Nina laid on the bed, that was among a lot of candles and thought it looked like paradise. She asked herself again how on earth did she agree to come here with her ex-boyfriend. And she realized that Ian wasn’t her ex-boyfriend. She had no idea what they were right now. But she was scared to ask him, because that phase they were at now, was amazing and she was happy and she wasn’t feeling like losing him anytime soon.

"I’m so glad you like it here." Ian whispered as he leaned down and kissed her neck gently. She was laid on her belly, dressed in a summer dress and her hair was tied in a messy bun. He untied her cloth and massaged her back gently.

Nina enjoyed his touch and closed her eyes, letting him do whatever he wanted to.

He unbuckled her bra, pulled it off her and brought both of his thumbs to her upper back, while kissing her neck. He started making upward strokes on her shoulders, then went down to her spine without applying much pressure. He was so good and his touching was driving her insane.

After a while, the staff brought a lot of delicious meals right on the terrace for them, starting from carrot-cabbage salad, fried fish with lemons to tropical fruits, chocolate and whipped cream.

Hot summer nights, mid July when you and I were forever wild…

The food was so much and Ian kept feeding Nina playfully. But what impressed her more was the way he was staring at her, and the way he was gazing in her eyes, like she was the only thing that existed. And right there she felt so beautiful and loved, that the idiot smile couldn’t get off her face.

The crazy days, city lights, the way you’d play with me like a child…

And for Ian, she was really the most beautiful thing in the world. He couldn’t help but stare at her all the time or touch her all the time or hold her close to him…

After their tummies were completely full, they laid down on the bed and watched the dark, dark night sky covered in diamonds. It was clear and it looked mysterious, eerie, calm, tranquil, but most of all entrancing. It was impossible to look beyond the captivating stars. It was a magical effect, the shooting stars and the constellations your eyes could create…