chapter 7; whipped

Panther grinned as Lucky's bike pulled up to the club house, "he's back

Panther grinned as Lucky's bike pulled up to the club house, "he's back."

"Would you morons ever leave him alone? He's been on what- three dates with the girl? So damn what?" Their president, Phantom, gruffly spoke from the bar. Blade rolled his eyes, "two dates, actually," he chuckled as he dodged whatever item Phantom threw at him.

"The point is- he's whipped," Panther chuckled, looking to the door as Lucky walked in, "well hey there, husband material."

Lucky flipped him off, only making him laugh more. "Panther has a point," Thor chuckled, "you've know the girl for a week, and you're obsessed with her."

"I'm not obsessed," Lucky pulled a face at him, grabbing a beer, "she's just... I don't know. Pretty. Funny. Kinda perfect."

"Whipped," Panther said between not-so-subtle coughs, earning him a glare from most men, "what?"

Thor rolled his eyes, "have you told her about the club?"

"He pulled up on his bike, in his leather. I think she knows," Phantom told Thor with a sarcastic smile, making him roll his eyes.

"Yeah, we talked a bit about it today. Said her parents might have an issue, but she doesn't, and that's all I care about," Lucky shrugged, taking a swig of beer.

"So you really like her, huh?" Blade mused curiously as he looked over to Lucky. "Who does Lucky like?" Cain yawned as he walked to the bar.

"A girl," Panther dismissed, also curious in Lucky's answer. Lucky shrugged, smiling, "I do. She's so fricking small and innocent. She's so damn kind, and all she does is care about people."

"Man, you... are so damn whipped," Panther laughed, dodging the pillows thrown at him as he continued to laugh.

-

After a month of Panther's constant teasing and Victoria's constant questions, the pair had begun to sneak around their friends and siblings.

"Why won't you let me meet him?" Victoria pouted as Isabella washed the dishes from their lunch.

"Because, Vicky, you're... intense. You'll grill him with questions and freak him out," Isabella shrugged with a smile, "besides, I really like him. We've only been seeing each other for a month, and I don't want you to scare him away."

"He's part of an MC. It'll take more than me to scare him away. Mom, however..." Victoria, earning a glare from her sister, "you cannot tell mom, Vic. You promised!"

"She's gonna find out soon enough. People see you and him on that bike, and they'll talk eventually," Victoria pointed out, and Isabella shrugged, "then I'll suffer the wrath of our mother. Until then, zip it."

Victoria raised her hands in surrender, "Alright, alright. Damn, Bella. You've already gone to the dark side on me."

Isabella rolled her eyes, shoving her sister playfully who pushed her back, both girls laughing.

-/-

vote and comment!