chapter 11; never doubt your little sister

Isabella cried some more whenever Lucky left

Isabella cried some more whenever Lucky left. She didn't know why her mother was acting so prejudice against Lucky. She knew he was apart of an MC, but he was a good person. Her head lifted as the door was opened.

Her hopes lifted when Victoria walked in, but she frowned once she saw Victoria's sheepish expression as her mother walked into the room. Isabella's face dropped completely before she stood up from her bed.

"Isabella," her mother calmly said, "I see you've calmed down."

"I've calmed down?!" Isabella quickly stood up from her bed, but Victoria walked beside her to stop her.

"Okay, we've both calmed down then. I realise that it was... unfair to hold those things against you, but Victoria's promised me something that made me change my mind," her mother smiled sweetly as Isabella looked to her younger sister who hung her head.

"She's going to keep you away from this biker boy and his gang, or she'll call me, or one of her friends on the police force," her mother sighed happily, "and we can put this problem behind us."

"Problem?" Isabella shook in anger, and Victoria took her hand and squeezed it, silently begging her to agree.

"Fine," Isabella whispered, defeated, "you win."

Her mother smiled proudly, patting Isabella's hair down, "my goodness, when's the last time you went for a shower? You need to clean yourself up, dear."

She chuckled as she left the bedroom, and Isabella glared at her sister, "What the hell, Vicky?"

"Bella, I didn't have a choice. It was the only way for you to have a future. You just have to finish university and move away.  She's insane!" Victoria defended herself.

"So now what? I can't see Lucky because I'll have you watching over me all the time?" Isabella sighed, sitting down on her bed.

"No," Victoria sat down beside her, "you can see Lucky because I'll be helping you all the time."

Isabella looked up at her sister in shock as she laughed, "I'm your best goddamn friend; you really think I would let mom ruin your happiness?"

Isabella grinned as she threw her arms around her sister, both of them laughing, "you're the best Vic."

"I know," Victoria winked at her, "you gotta remember: never doubt your little sister. Ever."

-

The boys heads lifted as they heard Lucky's bike pull up into he compound.

"Here comes lover boy," Panther grinned, and Thor chuckled.

Lucky walked into the clubhouse with a dangerously angry expression on his face, and suddenly no one was laughing anymore.

"Woah, what's up dude?" Panther stood up slowly as he watched Lucky pace.

"Her mother will take everything away from her! Her university fees, her job, her home– fuck! Because she doesn't want me to see her anymore! Fuck, Bella is so fucking kind, and good, and pure, and-" Lucky stopped ranting as he kicked the coffee table, watching as it rolled over.

Phantom and Omen came running out at the noise, stopping when they saw it was Lucky, "what the hell us wrong with him?"

"Just cause I'm a fucking biker?!" Lucky continued to rant, and Thor glanced over at the Prez, "his girl's ma hates him."

"I don't give a shit if she hates me!" Lucky yelled over at Thor, "I fucking care that she's going to lengths to keep us apart!"

"Alright, just chill out man," Omen sighed, and Lucky stared at him as if he was crazy, "no, you didn't see her. You didn't see her face, how fucking hurt she was. She loves her mother, and I- fuck!"

"Chill the fuck out, okay?" Phantom walked over to Lucky and grabbed him by the shoulders, and Lucky glared at him, "you say she's holding this shit over your girl?"

"Yeah. And even if she lets Bella keep her life, her mother will never let her see me," Lucky slumped in defeat, "fuck. I'm so fucking whipped."

"You are, but that doesn't matter," Phantom shook his head, "You love her?"

Lucky's head snapped up, "love? I-I don't know. Not yet."

"Yet," Panther wiggled his eyebrows, earning him some glares.

"Listen closely," Phantom sighed, "she's your girl. You're one of us. That means she's one of us. But here's the killer question: does she hate who you are? What you do?"

Lucky shook his head, "she doesn't."

"Good," Phantom patted his back as he released him, "then whenever you need us, you just call me or Omen. We'll rally everyone together and we'll get your girl. We'll storm the fucking house. Just say the word."

-/-

little bit of a longer chapter (: vote and comment!