chapter 16; welcome home queenie

Isabella watched the bikes ride alongside the truck as Lucky drove to the compound

Isabella watched the bikes ride alongside the truck as Lucky drove to the compound. Panther kept revving his bike at them, and Isabella laughed as Lucky grumbled, "I'm tempted to hit him with the truck."

"Don't you dare," Isabella scolded, whacking his arm lightly. He raised one hand in surrender, making her grin.

Lucky stopped the truck at the gate of the compound once they arrived. He chuckled at Isabella's shocked reaction. The clubhouse was outside of town, and had very few surrounding houses and buildings.

"First floor is the clubhouse. Has a bar, a meeting room- which we call church, bunch of sofa's, the main room where everyone chills, and Phantom's office, kitchen and all that shit," Lucky told her as the gate opened and he drove up to the clubhouse, "other three floors are rooms. We don't share. Like to stick to ourselves sometimes."

He parked the truck right outside the front of the clubhouse and turned to look at her, "far behind the clubhouse there's a garage where bikes and cars and trucks are parked. There's another garage attached to the side of the clubhouse here for fixing up cars and stuff. And that's pretty much it."

"What about that?" Isabella pointed to a small building in the distance. "That's just a shed," Lucky's eyes darkened before he grabbed onto her wrist, so she would turn to him, "you never, ever, go to that shed, you hear me? Or the basement of the clubhouse. Those two places are off limits. Am I clear?"

Isabella nodded slowly, and Lucky released her arms, "Good." He kissed her cheek before climbing out of the truck. She snapped out of her daze once there was a knocking on her door. She turned to see Panther grinning through the window, "welcome home, Queenie."

Isabella opened her door and saw the men that had rode with them were taking her things inside, as was Lucky. Panther chuckled at her surprise as she watched them, "Yeah, men are a little overprotective of their women here. Pretty sure there was no chance of Lucky letting you carry and box or bag upstairs."

"This place is...." Isabella said as she looked at the building in awe. Panther chuckled, "Yeah. It was going to be a boarding school, but they stopped building it for some reason. So, we finished it and changed it up a bit. So now it's ours."

"Wow," she smiled, looking to the door as Lucky came back outside again and walked over to them, "come on. Phantom wants to meet you."

"Phantom?" She asked as he took her hand gently, Panther following. "He's the President of the club. He's the one that found my good for dead ass and saved me, brought me to the club and made me a better man," Lucky shrugged with a smile, "and without his help, how would I ever of found you?"

Isabella blushed as Lucky chuckled. "Is this her?" A gruff voice spoke louder than all the other men, making them silence as all eyes were one Isabella, "she's cute."

She instinctively took a small step behind Lucky, making the men laugh. "Don't worry honey, there's not a man here that would ever hurt you," the same man spoke, and she looked over to him. He was tall, and very well build. He had wild green eyes and dark black hair, and she could see his tattoos creeping out of his shirt and onto his neck.

"I take it you're Phantom?" She asked tentatively, and he chuckled, "and I take it you're Queenie. Nice to meet you."

Isabella shook his hand once he outstretched it, glancing over to Lucky as she grumbled, "did you tell everyone about that?"

Panther threw his head back and laughed as Lucky rolled his eyes at the man. He cupped her cheeks, brushing the hair from her face, "what did I tell you? You're with a biker now, and you need a biker name, Bella."

She just pouted, making him laugh. Her pout faded as she squealed in surprise, because Lucky leant down and lifted her over his shoulder, making the men laugh again.

-/-
little bit of a longer chapter (: vote and comment!