chapter 42; forever

"Lucky, will you calm the fuck down? The doctor said she's fine

"Lucky, will you calm the fuck down? The doctor said she's fine."

Lucky glared at Panther, and continued to pace in the hall of the hospital, "then why the fuck hasn't she woken up?"

"The doctors said she was exhausted, dehydrated, and stressed. She's sleeping, cause her body needs it," Phantom folded his arms as he leaned the wall, "give it a break man. Sit down. You want a coffee or anything?"

Lucky sighed and did as he was told, sitting down on a bench opposite to where Panther was sat, "no thanks."

"Alright," Phantom gave him a pat on the back, before going down the hall. Panther looked as Katar walked up to them quickly, looking between them anxiously, "is she okay?"

"She's good. She's just exhausted," Lucky sighed softly, and Katar eyed him, before nodding slowly, "why? Is she okay?"

"She's exhausted, I just fucking said that," Lucky scoffed. Katar raised his hands in defence, "I'm just asking... something must of made her so restless and stressed, right?"

"Maybe," Lucky mumbled, shrugging in defeat, "I don't know. I don't know anymore."

"Michael?" Isabella's small voice came from the bed. He stood immediately, going to stand beside her bed and taking her hand, ignoring the heart rate monitor attached to her finger. He used his other hand to brush her hair back softly, "hey, I'm here. You're okay."

"What happened?" She mumbled softly, groaning as she rubbed her forehead, "ugh, my head."

"Yeah, you hit it on the way down. Doctor says it's nothing serious, it'll just hurt," he rubbed the back of her hand gently, "you fainted, baby. Doc says you're dehydrated and exhausted. As well as stressed. Tell me. What's wrong?"

Isabella looked up at him as he spoke, slowly shaking her head, "nothing. I'm fine."

"Bella," Lucky said sternly, narrowing his eyes at her, "come on, I know you. And, look where we are right now. What's up?"

"You're going to hate me," she mumbled, more to herself than to him, "and you're going to leave me."

"Queenie, what is it?" He frowned, lifting a hand to run through her hair softly.

"I'm pregnant," she admitted, shrugging her shoulders as she looked up to him with tearful eyes.

Lucky froze, thinking for a second before speaking, "is it mine?"

She spluttered and scoffed at the question, "what the hell? Of course it's yours. Why is that the first thing that comes into your stupid head?"

"Then what's the problem?" Lucky raised a brow, moving his hand to her stomach. She stuttered slightly, "I-I just thought... when we talked about children.... I thought that–"

"That I was some kind of bitch that would toss you to the side when I found out you were having my kid?" Lucky looked hurt at the accusation he thought she had, but she shook her head, "I didn't think you would want the baby. But I do want this baby. So we would fight, and breakup."

"Never, baby, you hear? You and me are forever," he chuckled softly, leaning in and kissing her softly. He pulled back slowly, a small smile on his face, "listen, I was being a dick when we were talking about kids. Especially when I said I would never change my mind. The prospect of pregnancy and a young baby kind of scared me away, but the thought of having a little kid running around, playing, is kinda exciting."

"So you're okay with this? You want the baby?" Isabella looked up at him with wide eyes. He chuckled and nodded slowly, "yeah, I want this baby."

"Good, because I would've removed your balls with a spoon if you had said other wise," Katar watched them from the door, making Isabella laughed as Lucky cringed.

-/-

double update cause I suck and never update any more so I feel bad :/

also this chapter is dedicated to Fetus_OBetus because I miss her and her funny comments :) little reference to her in this chapter

vote and comment!