chapter 9; queenie

A few nights later, Isabella was laying in bed as her phone rang, and she answered, "hey stranger

A few nights later, Isabella was laying in bed as her phone rang, and she answered, "hey stranger."

Lucky laughed, "I'm no stranger, darling."

"Hmm, well I haven't seen you in a whole week. I was beginning to think you had forgotten about me," She teased.

"Never," he insisted, "my brothers are already insisting I'm whipped."

"Well," she grinned, "you are a little bit whipped."

"I am not," he grunted, and she giggled, "you so are."

"Not," he sighed, and she grinned, "Are."

"Not."

"Are."

"Not."

"Are."

"We can do this all night, love."

"Bring it on. You're the one who's whipped," she giggled as he groaned, "what am I going to do with you?"

"I really like you, Michael," she murmured as she got serious for a second, and he smiled, "I really like you too, Bella. My queen."

"Queen?" She chocked out, "I'm no queen."

"You totally are. You're kind, beautiful, selfless, and live in a huge ass house. You're basically a queen. My queen," he grinned as she quietly protested, "I think that's a good name for you."

"What? Queen?" She asked, and he chuckled, "why not? If you're with a biker, you're with the club. So you'd need a biker name."

"Okay... but why queen? Its seems a little... arrogant," she mumbled, and Lucky chuckled under his breath, "so goddamn selfless. Okay, how about... Queenie? It's nearly the same, but it's not."

"Queenie," she repeated slowly, smiling, "I love it."

"Good. Now, it's very late and you need to get some rest, 'cause I'm taking you out for dinner tomorrow," he smiled as Isabella laughed, "well. No arguments here. Good night Lucky."

"Goodnight Queenie," he grinned, ending the call. Isabella was just sitting her phone on the edge of her bed as her mother stormed into her room, "mother! Privacy!"

"You were talking to 'him' again, weren't you? That pathetic excuse of a man," she shuddered, and Isabella's jaw dropped as she looked up at her mother, "what are you talking about?"

"The man you've been seeing! The one with the bike. He's a murderous outlaw! The scum of society! And you're running around town with him, making a show of yourself and of me!" Her mother yelled as she threw her hands about.

"He is not a murderous outlaw!" Isabella yelled back, and her mother took a step back in surprise, before her face went red in fury, "I would expect this behaviour from Victoria, but not you Isabella. You will never, ever, see this man again, you hear me? Ever!"

"You can't stop me!" Isabella yelled as her mother grabbed Isabella's phone and stormed out of her room, laughing manically, "oh yes I can."

Isabella watched her mother, crossing her arms, "yeah right."

"Who's paying for your university? Who got you that interview for your job? Who do you live with?" Her mother smirked, "you can continue to date him. But you'll be homeless, jobless, and have no money to continue university."

"I-I thought I had a scholarship," Isabella's face flushed, and her mother laughed, "yes, you could've had a scholarship. You were offered so many. But we told you to take one, that was actually funded through your father's business. So we control that as well."

Isabella could have been sick. Her knees felt weak, so she sat down on the edge of her bed, her head spinning.

Her mother smirked, "it's your choice. You pick him, you'll lose everything."

-/-

poor bella :( vote and comment!