chapter 33; a small bump

"Isabella, stop staring out the window!"

Isabella only grumbled at Lucky as she stayed sat on the sofa nearest the window, keeping her eyes on the gate. Lucky sighed, walking over to his girlfriend, "it's gonna be okay baby."

She grumbled more, before squealing in surprise as he swung her over his shoulder, walking into the kitchen, "Lucky! What are you doing?"

"You need to lighten up sweetheart. Nothing's gonna happen to you," Lucky smiled as he sat her on the counter, "besides. Katar loves having you in the kitchen."

"It's true," Katar grinned, "you're so much better than all the boys. All though, some of the can actually cook. Panthers pretty good, and Omen is gifted in the kitchen."

"I just fall into the unlucky category then," Lucky chuckled, and Isabella rolled her eyes, "stop trying to cheer me up."

Both men sighed, and Katar walked over to her, "we've been through worse sweetie. This is just a small bump in the road."

They all jumped once they heard an explosion outside.

"That didn't sound like a small bump," Isabella muttered as they all ran to the window. They watched as black SUVs drove through the massive hole in the gate, men climbing out with guns and pointing them at any biker they saw, but not shooting.

Isabella tensed as she heard someone call her name. She looked around the group of men, seeing one man without a gun, looking much more relaxed and cocky than the rest, "wont you come out to see your uncle, Bella?"

Lucky's hand instinctively grasped onto her's, already knowing what was going through his head, "don't you dare."

"I have to," she hissed, "look outside."

Lucky gave her a hard stare, before glancing out the window. Most of the bikers had been caught off guard, and were unarmed and in shock. The attack happened in the middle of the day, so they weren't prepared. The men were tense, and some had their hands in the air.

"Marcus Gonzalez, I take it?" Phantom spoke up, turning Gonzalez's attention to him. Isabella took this moment to really look at her uncle. Despite his obvious age, he had rough grey stubble and slick-wavy greyish black hair, and was wearing a suit with the top button undone. He seemed quite classy, apart from the fact that he was now pointing a gun at Phantom.

"Now Isabella, move over here beside your dear uncle, unless you want this man's blood on your hands," Marcus spoke sweetly, and Isabella didn't hesitate to move beside her newly-found uncle as Katar held Lucky back.

"You make a fool of me, you won't live to see the sun," Marcus roared so the whole compound could hear him. He grasped Isabella with one hand while keeping his gun pointed at Phantom, "and you'll all pay for what you did to me. But for now, I'm going to take my niece home."

"I'm not going anywhere with you," Isabella glared up at the man, who just laughed, "then who shall I shoot first?"

"If I go, do you promise not to kill any of them?" She nodded towards the men, and Marcus pretended to think, "I suppose I'll let them live. Come along now dear."

Isabella could hear Lucky yell as she was pushed into one of the black SUVs, watching out the window of her locked door as they drove away from the compound.

-/-

guess who's back. back again.

soz I've been so busy with exams, but here's a lil update