chapter 22; date night

Isabella was in the lounger room with Panther when Church finished and some men came back into the room

Isabella was in the lounger room with Panther when Church finished and some men came back into the room. Isabella sat up straight once she saw Lucky come in, "did anything happen?"

"No. Phantom just said security was high and we'll wait to see when they strike next," Lucky sighed, rubbing his forehead as he sat down beside her. She wrapped her arms around him, snuggling into him.

He sighed in relief, kissing her forehead as he held her close. Panther raised his eyebrows, and Lucky shook his head, giving him a look. He nodded and sighed, "I'm gonna go get a drink. See ya later, Bella."

"Bye," She hummed, shutting her eyes as Lucky rubbed her arm, "you cold?"

"Nope. You're warm and cuddly," Isabella smiled, and he chuckled, "That's good. Now, how would you feel about going on a date tonight?"

She pulled her head back to grin up at him, "I would love to."

"I'm afraid it's going to be all homemade though. Like I said, security is high and I don't want to risk your safety," he hummed, and she smiled, "I don't care about that stuff. Homemade is perfect for me."

"I love you," Lucky kissed her cheek, and she grinned, "and I love you."

"Okay. If you wanna get something out of our room, get it now so I can set up," Lucky stood up, lifting her with him. She frowned, "Where can I get changed then?"

"Use my room! It's down the hall!" Panther called after them, and Lucky rolled his eyes as Isabella laughed, "thanks Shane!"

Panther cringed as his real name was used, and all the other bikers laughed at him. Lucky brought her up to their room so she could grab some clothes. She took everything into Panther's room and went into his bathroom to get changed. She put on a light blue dress and let her hair down from its ponytail.

After a while, she headed across the hall and walked in to see Lucky fixing a white table cloth on their table. She smiled as she leaned against the door frame. The room was dimly lit with candles, and she bit back a laugh as she watched him empty a beer down the sink a put a rose in the bottle, sitting it on the table.

"Cute," she grinned, and his eyes widened as he looked over him, "I- uh, I haven't finished cooking yet."

"I got the food!" Katar grinned, walking into their room with Panther and Fury following. All three of them were carrying trays, and Isabella but back another laugh at Lucky's embarrassed face.

"Oops. My bad," Katar chuckled as he set one of the trays on the table as the other two trays were set in the kitchen, "just tell her that you can't cook to save your life. She'll understand."

Katar winked at Isabella, kissing her cheek as he left the room. Lucky's face crumpled in anger as he lunged for Katar. Panther held him back while Katar sprinted out of the room. Fury sighed deeply, looking over at Isabella, "get used to it, honey, cause this is what you're in for."

-/-
vote and comment!