chapter 17; i think i'm gonna like it here

"Where are you taking me?" Isabella asked as she hung over Lucky's shoulder

"Where are you taking me?" Isabella asked as she hung over Lucky's shoulder. He chuckled, "where do you think?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes he climbed up a set of stairs, and walked down a hall till he reached a room and walked into it. "Don't you lock your doors?" She asked as he gently flipped her over onto a sofa. He scoffed, "there's not really a point. We're never really in our rooms unless we're sleeping, and the boys just kind of tend to barge in. Locking the door means the door's gonna get kicked down."

Lucky smiled as Isabella laughed, and watched as she looked around his room slowly. There was a sink, an oven, a dishwasher and a washing machine in one corner, along with cupboards and a fridge. Then there was the sofa she was on, along with two arm chairs and a gaming chair beside the tv. There was a table and chairs, and there was a bed on the other side of the room, with windows on either side of it and at the head of the bed. There was also two doors.

Lucky watched in amusement as Isabella took in the room, "what? You were expecting a hovel?"

"No! I just didn't expect... this," she said, making him laugh, "Yeah. Most rooms are smaller than this, and don't have these things. I mean, I bought the tv and sofas with my own money, along with the washing machine. I mean, there's a communal place where we eat and stuff, but if I ever want a night alone, or I get in late, and I can eat here. Besides, the communal laundry room is a mess."

Isabella laughed, sitting down on the sofa properly as Lucky sat beside her, "what's through those doors?"

"One is a bathroom. It's pretty nice, has a shower, a separate bath and all that stuff. Other door is a closet. It's not huge, but it'll fit. So... what do you think?" Lucky asked cautiously, watching the back of Isabella's head as she looked around the room.

"I think I'm gonna like it here," Isabella smiled as she turned to look at Lucky. He grinned, pulling her around and onto his lap as he hugged her close, "You really like it? I mean, if there's anything you want to change, just say the word and I'll-"

He was cut off once she kissed him, knowing it was the only way to shut him up. She laced her fingers through his messy brown hair and kissed him deeply. He brushed her own hair back from her face, his hands resting in her hips.

Once Isabella pulled back, they were both breathless, "I said I like it, okay? I know I'm going to be happy here, so don't fuss about it."

She kissed Lucky's cheek as she moved her legs so she was laying on his lap, her head against his chest. His arms circled around her, holding her closer as he rested his head atop hers.

"By the way, we're gonna head down to dinner tonight. Everyone wants to meet you, and not to brag, but Katar makes the best food you will ever eat," Lucky grinned, and Isabella smiled as she nuzzled her face into his neck, "I'll take your word for it then."

-/-
vote and comment!