chapter 34; the plan

"Come on, we need to go after them!" Katar yelled as soon as the jeeps left the compound

"No," Phantom shook his head as he spoke calmly, "everyone back inside."

"Back inside? They just took Isabella and you want us to go back inside?" Lucky roared as he stormed up to Phantom.

"Watch your tone," Phantom warned, and Lucky scoffed, pointing to the gate where Marcus and his men left through with Isabella, "she just saved your life!"

Phantom glared at him, "I know that. Which is why we're gonna go back inside, get some guns, make a plan and fuck shit up. So get your head out of your ass, and think straight. We can't go in there guns, guns blazing, without risking your girlfriend's life. So I'm gonna say it again: get inside."

Lucky clenched his fists, turning on his heels and returning to the clubhouse as the rest of the men headed back into the clubhouse.

Everyone immediately began to grab their vests and guns, gearing up while they listened in to what Phantom was saying.

"Do you honestly think he would kill her?" Omen spoke as he tugged his jacket up his arms.

"I don't know, but I don't think we have the time to find out," Phantom looked to him. Panther crinkled his brow in confusion, "Okay, did you not literally hate Isabella, like, two days ago?"

Phantom smiled sarcastically at him, anger clear in his eyes, "a lot can change in two days."

"Enough!" Lucky slammed his hands against the table, "where are they going?"

"Word is, Gonzalez'a main base is a few towns over, so I can only presume they're heading there," Fury spoke, "I can lead the way, and everyone can follow. Someone should bring the van."

"I've got the van," Katar spoke up, "I'll take Crank and Roadkill with me too."

"So here's the plan. Scar and Fury will go in first, scope out the place. And when we attack, we get in there, hard and fast, and we fuck shit up. Our main goal is to get Queenie out safely, so Lucky and Panther, you grab her and get out of there and we'll cover you. Once she's out, and only when she's out, will we really cause some trouble," Phantom order, and the men nodded as they listened.

"Let's go fuck shit up," Thor grinned, and all the men headed to their bikes, ready for a fight.

-/-
okay, yes, I'm a horrible person and haven't updated in so long, my B