Chapter Two: The New School

Taylor and I hurry up to get ready for the first day. Liam is already there, starting his first day as a Science teacher. I honestly feel excited for him, he's such a great guy but it's going to be really awkward with him teaching me. I thought about the pros and cons and realized there were more pros with having a teacher living with me than cons so I don't even mind it now.

"You're ready?" Taylor asked, pushing the thoughts of her boyfriend wearing a cute little button up shirt and some weird ass tie that more than likely doesn't match any of his outfit.

I looked at her and her outfit choice. I always enjoyed how short she was and everything looks so cute on her.

I smiled and nodded, not letting my nerves get the best of me right before we start school.

I examined my outfit one last time. I honestly like the faded black shorts and my black tank-top, I loved how it made me look cute but with a bit of edge.

Taylor's outfit was completely different, her's showed off her cute innocent side. She can make anything work, even the weird ass studs that I never really seemed to enjoy on the shoulders of shirts.

"Love the daisies, they make you look more innocent than you already are." I say while looking at her cute daisy dress and white sandals.

She smirked and I already knew what she was going to say before she even said it. "Me? Innocent? Please, I had my first kiss back in grade school! You had yours recently, on a dare!" She dragged out 'dare' to make a point.

I laughed lightly on her emphasis but knew she was correct. I wore more edgy clothes that made me look bad ass while honestly I was as pure as they come.

--

The drive to school was weird, Taylor and I weren't talking which really wasn't normal but I guess we were both nervous.

She pulled up to the parking lot and I took a long look at the school I will be attending to for at least a month or two.

When she finally parked, the nerves kicked in good but I couldn't understand why. I just think that maybe I wouldn't be so nervous if I knew people here, except for Taylor and Liam but Taylor isn't in any of my classes until the end of the day.

So, I had to learn to get used to it.

"You ready?"

She nodded and hooked her arm with mine as we walked up to our new school.

It took awhile but we finally found the main office after asking several people and running in and out of rooms, we found out it's right by the front doors.

I couldn't help but to think that the people that 'helped' us were really just trying to prank us. It was a great start already.

"Taylor London and Hazel London?" The front desk lady asked us. We nodded our heads and told here which one was which.

"Alright, Taylor, your first class is up stairs with a newer teacher by the name of Liam Payne. He's teaching your Earth Science class."

Taylor smiled and looked over at me before wriggling her eyebrows and then looked back at the lady.

"You can find his class upstairs, room 2403. If you'd like, I can have someone come down to help you to your class?"

Taylor smiled and nodded. The lady smiled at her and then intercoms someone down to the office.

"Hazel, your first class is also upstairs but it's on the other side of the building. Your first class is music history."

I looked at her, puzzled. I didn't remember signing up for this class when they sent the papers to us.