Chapter Six: Dare

Trumpets by Jason Derulo starts to play in the background. A few groups were dancing along to the song while the majority of the groups were sitting on the ground, playing some game like we were.

"Hazel, truth or dare?" Michael asks me.

I was kind of shocked that he chose me to go first but I can't blame him, I'm new here and no one really knows me.

"Truth." I say to Michael whose smile brightens. I hate dares, I don't like them and I can never come up with any good ones. There will be times were I decide to be brave and choose a dare but that's almost rare.

"Pussy." Luke states and I roll my eyes at him.

"What's your story? Who the fuck is Hazel London?" Michael says while smiling.

I didn't know what he wanted to really know or what I should be allowed to tell him so I went with the basics.

"Well, I'm Hazel London." I say and Luke scoffs while the rest of the group smiles to me.

"I am 16, I turn 17 next year. I have a sister who just recently turned 17 and a some-what brother who turned 20 just recently." I add on to my short and simple story. I was about to tell them about my dad but decided against it.

"Tell us more. Where did you come from?" Michael asked. Despite the rules of Truth or Dare, I decided to answer yet another question.

"I was born in Colorado, I moved all over the west side of the United States. My dad died over three years ago so we kind of just moved a lot since he died." I say quietly.

I look up to Perrie who puts her hand on my shoulder in a comforting manner.

"This is the longest we have stayed in one state and I really like it here, besides the few mishaps at school." I give a glare to Luke who smiles at me.

Ashton nods his head.

"Alright, enough about me," I start but was interrupted by Luke.

"Thank God."

I roll my eyes at him for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Ashton, truth or dare?" He smiles at me. I was secretly hoping that he would choose truth because I suck at dares. I would probably make him eat toothpaste if he said dare.

"Truth." Ashton says and I silently thank him.

"Why the fuck do you hang out with Luke?" I ask and as soon as I say Luke's name, his head shoots up.

Ashton looks to Luke who in return looks back at Ashton.

"Honestly? I don't know. I think maybe at one point he was nice," he starts and Luke flips him off before he continues, "but something happened to him and now he's a dick about everything."

"Preach it Ashton." Perrie says and causes everyone else but Luke to laugh.

After a few more truths and dares were thrown out, it was down to Luke, Michael, Perrie, Ashton, Niall, Harry, Calum and I.

Cristina and Louis left when Luke dared Cristina to kiss Zayn, let's just say Louis wasn't having that and neither was Perrie.

Louis decided that he had enough of Luke's attitude and left with Cristina.

Zayn left after he drank a hot sauce milk shake, he said he didn't feel good and I can't blame him.

"Hazel, truth or dare?" Niall asks me this time and I smile bravely, deciding that it was time to mix it up a bit. "Dare." I say and Niall smiles.