Chapter Twenty Seven: Loved

"Michael, Ashton, and Maddy are joining us tomorrow." Luke says and gently grabs my hand, letting his hand completely cover mine.

"Is it like a double date?" I ask, confused to why Luke felt the need to ask everyone else to join on our "date". It didn't bother me. Luke and I have been going out and or hanging out everyday for the past week. I surely don't mind hanging out with friends.

"Kind of. Ashton didn't want to take Maddy out alone. He just wanted to see how well she gets along with everyone, since he's a people person." Luke says and shrugs his shoulders. I didn't think that was right, I surely hope that Ashton wouldn't call this their first date. We've hung out with Maddy plenty of times, I wonder why everyone else was joining. Ashton really just needs to ask Maddy out already.

I understand that they've met only two weeks ago but I think if Ashton likes her as much as he claims, he should just go for her. He shouldn't keep putting it off before Maddy feels like they're always just going to be friends.

"I think they're cute together." I state and look up to Luke. He looks back down at me and a smirk is on his face, indicating he was about to say something "smart".

"They're cute but not as cute as us." He bends down and kisses my forehead. "Nothing is cuter than us." He says and smiles at me, making me feel like I was the only person that Luke could see.

Such a trance this boy gave me, making me feel like I'm literally the only girl he finds pretty. He's always complimenting me and when we see other girls that I know are prettier than me, he still claims that I'm "perfect" and it just makes my heart melt every time.

"Some people would think we're too cute." I say and he looses his smile.

"Why would anyone think that?" he looks disappointed, like an artist working on an art piece his entire life to only find out that nobody likes it but him.

"I don't know. Taylor thinks it weird how we call each other every day or hang out every day."

"Oh." he sighs and lets go of my hand, "Do you think we hang out too much?"

I stop walking towards my house and turn to face him, "We hang out a lot, I'll give her that, but I can never get tired of you Luke. Unless you are tired of me?" I question him, hoping that he wasn't already tired of me a week into the relationship.

"Never." He smiles and places his lips on mine, moving in a slow manner. He bites my bottoms lip, causing me to pull back.

"Ow, Luke! That hurt!" I complain and rub my bottom lip with my pointer finger.

"But you like it." he teases and smiles at me, putting his forehead against mine.

"I never said I did." I smile back and I can feel his breaths hitting my face. I look into his eyes and he does the same to me. I can't help but feel like we are the only two people in the world right now.

"You didn't need to. Let me kiss it better?" he asks and I smile as he brings his lips to my bottom one, leaving a small kiss and a trail of tingles on my sore lip.

"Better?" He smiles and I nod my head, feeling something I have never felt before.

"Hazel!" I hear someone shout, I turn my head and see my mom; standing on our porch.

"Who's that?" Luke asks and point over to my mother.

"My mom."

He looks just as shocked as me and different emotions flow through me. One of them being fear. I didn't know if I should introduce them or not, I haven't been dating Luke all that long and I have never brought a boy home to my mom before.