Chapter Twenty Six: Beautiful

**IF MY STORY JUMPS AROUND TOO MUCH PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID TO LET ME KNOW. I WANT EVERYONE TO FEEL CONNECTED TO THE CHARACTERS AND I WON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS DON'T TELL ME. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON EVERYTHING AN ANYTHING, LETTING ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE FEELING CONNECTED TO AND WHAT YOU ARE NOT. ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR LETTING ME RANT ON. PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY.**

"Luke, I have to go!" I giggle at Luke and his attempts to make me stay at his house. I promised Maddy that I would hang out with her today. I honestly just wanted to talk to her about Ashton. They've been becoming pretty close. I also thought maybe she should know that Ashton and I kissed? But I haven't even told Luke that we kissed, I really don't know what to do here. I have never been in a relationship, let alone with a really sweet guy that cares so much for me.

"Hazel! Stay here!" He whines and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me back in to his bedroom.

"Maddy is waiting for me!" I shout and try to pull away from him, as much as I wanted to stay here with him, I promised Maddy we would hang out.

She's an amazing person. Everyday at school we talk, along with Ashton and Taylor. Of course Luke and I always talk, I mean we are dating. I just feel so at home with him, like this is where I should've been all this time. He just makes me smile and my heart beats like crazy when I think about him.

"She can wait longer!" He shouts back and finally pulls me all the way back to his bed.

He gently falls back, still wrapping his arms around my waist, making me fall back with him.

"Luke!" I exclaim as he snuggles into me.

"I don't want you to go!" He says like it was obvious. I roll my eyes but smile as my back is to his chest and he kisses the back of my neck.

"We hang out everyday! I don't think there has been a day this week that we haven't hung out Luke!" I say and laugh, he knew it was true. Ever since Saturday, Luke and I have been hanging out everyday. So in total, about a week. A week seems so long when you're in a relationship, especially one like mine and Luke's.

I really can't explain to you the feeling I have around him. I don't know why I have this feeling, since we've only been a couple for a week, that I can't loose him. I know I couldn't stand to loose the one thing that makes me feel this way.

"Really? I just feel like this is apart of my life now." He says and I smile.

"What does that mean?" I question him and he hums, trying to decide how exactly he should answer this.

"I think it means that you just make me feel complete? I just feel like this is how it's supposed to be." He says and kisses the back of my neck again.

"Really?" I ask and turn over so I can face him. A smile is on Luke's face as he examines almost everything. From my nose, to my eyes, his eyes travel around my face.

"Really. Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asks and kisses my nose. I smile  at him, "You do tell me but before you, I never really believed it." I say and it was true. I know not everyone feels they are beautiful but I always felt pretty ugly. No one wanted to date me at my other schools and no one wanted to associate with me. While Taylor had all these guys after her, I was left in the dust, waiting for someone to want me. And now, I have him. I have Luke and I hope it's always going to be this way.

He scrunches up his eyebrows, "You didn't think you were beautiful?" he questions and I sigh. I really didn't feel like discussing this.

I shake my head, hoping that that would've ended the conversation.

"Why? You're just so, perfect. I sometimes wonder why you would go for someone like me."

I laugh at him, he thought I was too pretty to go for someone like him?