Chapter Seven: The Feels

I tried hard not to think of it though it slowly just kept reappearing in my mind.

I can still feel the coldness of his lip ring against my lip and how he left a trail of tingles as his hand slid from my cheek to my neck.

It took me awhile to realize that I actually enjoyed the kiss. I enjoyed a kiss from an asshole who, only a few hours before, was calling me a fat cow.

His compliments still left me confused, he was confusing me.

Was I starting to like him? I couldn't be.

He was calling me names, how could you like someone like that?

--

Taylor drives me to school, few words were being exchanged between the both of us. This wasn't normal for us, we were always talking about something.

I was dying for conversation with her about anything. I thought about telling her about Luke and I kissing, she would love to hear that but then I thought about what Luke said; "This didn't happen."

Why was he acting like that? Saying nice things to me, kissing me, but then telling me that it never happened when it obviously did?

He's still confusing me and I haven't even arrived at the school. I disgust myself at the thought of me actually enjoying the kiss. I enjoyed every part.

I wasn't supposed to though, he still pisses me off. How can someone say mean things to you but then compliment you and then KISS you? He was throwing me off hard core.

Maybe he did like me like Taylor said after all but it was still almost impossible to believe.

"Did you enjoy the party?" Taylor asks as if she was reading my mind.

"'Enjoy' wouldn't be how I'd put it." I state.

It was lovely meeting all of Ashton's friends, I liked all of them. Except for Luke, I really couldn't be bothered if he was there or not.

"Well, tell me about it."

I sigh and watch as the trees pass us by. " I met a lot of  new people." I say and she giggles.

"And?" She pushes me for more but my mind was still focused on Luke.

"They're pretty awesome." I say and take a deep breath before continuing.

"I met Louis, Michael, Cristina, Perrie, Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Calum."

"Louis and Cristina are a couple and so are Zayn and Perrie." I add on after a few seconds pass.

"We played truth or dare," I start and tell myself to stop.

"And?" She looks over to me and a smile crept on her face.

"And I kissed Luke."

The car comes to a stop at a stop light.

"What?" She looks at me in disbelief.

"Niall dared us to go into the closet and do what we wanted. I didn't want to do anything with Luke because he's such an ass and after I got upset with him, he started complimenting me and then he kissed me." I say in a quick breath.

"Did you like it?" She asks and I sigh, not knowing if I truly did or not.

"I think so." I say which causes her to smile.

"I told you he was crushing on you." She laughs and pokes me in the side before the red light turns green.

"Don't tell anyone. He said it never happened and I plan to keep it that way."