Chapter Thirty: Sarah

"Thanks Luke." I smile at him as he brings me a cup with plain coffee in it.

"Anytime El." He says and kisses my forehead.

"Okay, could you guys please not?" Taylor begs and Luke shrugs his shoulders.

"You're too cute for your own good." She adds which causes both of us to smile.

She's drinking the same thing I am and Luke isn't drinking anything.

"You sure you don't want anything?" I ask Luke and he smiles down at me, "I'm okay babe."

Taylor huffs next to me and I smile even more. There was probably a deeper reason as to why she didn't like how lovey Luke and I were but sometimes I think she just isn't used to it.

"Hazel! Tay! Lukey!" Ashton shouts when he gets out of his car.

"Ash!" We all shout back in unison. He smiles and laughs as he takes Maddy's hand into his.

"Well, I was happy to see them but now? Not so much." Taylor comments when she sees Ashton and Maddy.

"Michael is coming. Y'all can be single together." I wink at her and the smile on her face says it all; she likes Michael.

They've been talking a lot recently at school. Michael walks her to class, helps her when she needs it, and is really just there to make her laugh.

Michael has the tendency to act all big and bad but really he's just a teddy bear that likes to die his fur.

"Hey people!" Michael shouts from down the street. He must've walked here from his house.

"Hey Mikey!" Luke shouts back to him. I wait for him to come closer before I greet him with a normal smile but the smile Taylor uses was full of lust.

"Hi Michael." She says and Michael looks at her; his soft side showing.

"Hey Taylor." To me, they awkwardly stare at each other but I'm sure to them they were having a moment.

"Alright, that's enough of that." I speak up and clap my hands together. "Anybody have any plans for today?" I question and Ashton is first to speak up, "Movies?"

"No, too boring." Michael says and sits down next to Taylor.

"Amusement park?" Luke asks and Ashton smiles but then drops it. "No, we've been there too many times."

"Why don't we stay here and chat?" Michael says and steals my cup.

"Hey!" I exclaim but realize it's too late as he takes a drink of my coffee.

"Ew! Plain?" He complains and hands me back my cup with a disgusted look on his face.

"Mine's plain too." Taylor says and Michael gives her the disgusted look. "Are you even human?" He teases her and her cheeks go pink. I haven't seen her act like this in a long time.

"We could stay here and chat." Ashton adds to the conversation that seemed to never have been resolved.

"Yea." Maddy and Luke say at the same time.

"Sure, Mike? Taylor?"

They turn their heads to face me; pink now obvious in Michael's cheeks.

"Yea." they say in unison which cause them to look back at each other.

"Luke!" I hear a feminine voice shout. I turn around in my seat to see a familiar looking girl walking towards us.

"Luke!" She shouts again and Luke turns his head in the direction I did. His eyes go wide and he rolls them; giving me a weird look.

"You haven't been texting me." She says and suddenly I remember who she is; Sarah.

(Jessica! This is where you come into play! Even though you're on vacation! XD Anyways, I'm starting another fan fiction after I finish this one! It's gonna be paranormal and Louis so feel free to read it! I got bored laying here so I decided to give a small update with some sort of a cliff-hanger! Enjoy! :))