one

(A/N): The first few chapters won't be that interesting so stay tuned because they'll turn better as the story unfolds! :)
_________

New home

"It's not like I'm not going to see you ever again," I laugh at my mom while she's hugging me. We, along with my dad and sister are standing in front of our house saying goodbye. Today is the day I'm moving out.

"I know, honey, I'm just really gonna miss you," she says and kisses my cheek.

"I will miss you too," I reply, looking at all three of them. "Don't worry, I'll call and visit often." I say as I hug my dad and then my sister.
After exchanging a couple more words it is time for me to leave. I walk to my car in the driveway and sit inside. I wave at my family one last time before I start the engine and drive away.

It took me about 40 minutes to get to my destination. I'm attending the second year of collage here in Seoul. I used to go home to Ilsan everyday by train before but it was very time consuming so finding an apartment near it comes as a huge life-saver. Since I don't have a job yet I can't afford to have a place on my own meaning I'll be sharing an apartment with two other people.

I grab my backpack from the passenger's seat and get out of my car. The apartment block isn't too huge, it has white walls and pretty big windows making it pretty modern and neat. I like it immediately.

I take the stairs since my soon-to-be apartment is on the first floor.

Taking the key out of the front pocket of my backpack, I search for the apartment number 16. I find it immediately since it's the first door on my left. I unlock the door and step inside. Wow, it looks good.

The living room is pretty big and bright, with white walls and dark-brown wooden floor. There's a white couch, big enough for three people, by the right wall of the room, facing a normal-sized TV. There's a small wooden coffee table in-between, keeping it simple.

I put my backpack on the floor to look around the rest of the place.

I walk by the living room into the kitchen and dinning room which appear quite small but it doesn't really bother me. I notice a glass half-full of water placed on the dining table along with an empty plate. I guess one of my roommates is already here.

I continue walking down the hall with two doors on the left and three on the right side. I step to the first door on the right and knock on it. There's no reply so I press on the door knob and enter the room. It's pretty spacious and totally empty with only a double bed under the window in the middle of the room, a desk and a chair by the left wall and a drawer by the right wall. I can't wait to get my room and decorate it. I smile at the thought. While I'm taking one last glance at the room, someone taps my shoulder. I let out a quiet gasp, startled, and turn around.

"I'm sorry if I scared you," speaks the man and smiles.

"It's okay," I reply looking at him. He's just a bit taller than me and has black hair. He looks good.

"I guess you are my new roommate. Hi, my name is Yoongi," He introduces himself and shakes my hand.

"Yes, I am. Hello, I'm Y/N."

"You just got here?" He asks and I nod in response. "Great, let me show you around a bit then."

The room next to mine in the same as the first one. The third room is already occupied by Yoongi so it's full of his stuff. The rooms on the other side of the hall are a good-sized bathroom and an empty room. I guess it's up to us to decide what we are going to do with it.

"Since our another roommate isn't here yet, you can choose whichever room you want," says Yoongi kindly.

"Am.. okay, I'll pick the one next to yours then. Don't worry, I don't snort loudly," I try to joke but unfortunately kinda fail since he just awkwardly smiles at my response.

"Okay, as you wish. Let me help you get your stuff then."

"Ah, thank you," I thank him and then lead him to my car. We managed to bring my five boxes all at once, Yoongi carrying three and me two. We place them down in my room.

"Thanks again," I thank him again, slightly smiling.

"No problem. I'll let you get comfortable now," he shrugs and leaves.

Two hours later I'm done. Firstly, I moved my bed by the left wall so that I can have my desk under the window. I changed sheets on the bed, placed a lamp and other stuff on the desk and placed clothes into the drawer. I'll have to buy some decorations to make it cozier and nicer. I thought looking at the final result.

I felt hungry afterwards so I decided to order a pizza. As soon as I finished ordering on the phone I went to grab myself a glass of water. Meanwhile, Yoongi came to the kitchen for a drink too.

I place the empty glass into the sink and turn around.

Yoongi is walking towards me and since the kitchen is quite small there's barely enough space for two people to stand in-between the isles. I awkwardly turn towards the counter to let him go past me easily but while passing his butt brushed mine. I quickly move away and feel my cheeks go hot.

"Did you finish yet?" asks Yoongi leaning on the counter.

"I did, kind of. I still want to get some decorations to spice it up but yeah, I mostly did," I ramble due to my embarrassment.

"Good," he murmurs under his breath and continues drinking his glass of water.

"I ordered pizza for dinner, I didn't want to take your food from the fridge," I awkwardly add.

"Okay... and next time don't worry, the food is ours so take it if you want," he says and starts leaving. He suddenly stops to look at me. "Also get used to it, we'll be touching out butts more in the future," he whispers into my ear and softly giggles. "Nice butt though," he adds, leaving my red face behind.