thirty four

Confrontation

A quick, fearful breath escapes Yoongi's lips as soon as the words leave my mouth. His body stiffens and I swear the temperature in the room dropped, sending a shiver down my spine.

What is he thinking? What's he going to say? Or do?

What are we going to do?

My mind and body are on high level of fear and shock, so my brain can't really focus on getting the answers.

I pull the sheet from under my body to cover myself with it.

I stare at the ceiling, my mind still blank. Each second passing raises the amount of fear I carry within myself and the only one who can reduce it is Yoongi. It seems like that's not his intention, which I understand, he probably feels just like I do. I hope at least his brain can function and come up with something.

I feels like hours pass before Yoongi heavily sighs, adding worry on my list of negative feelings I'm containing.

What if he breaks up with me because of this? I shake off the thought immediately, I'm sure, or at least hope, I know he wouldn't do that.

"We'll figure this out," he says calmly. Each word that comes out of his mouth relaxes me a bit more. I feel relieved to know that at least I'm not alone in this, which automatically makes me feel like everything's okay.

He raises his body up into a sitting position and leans on his knees with his elbows, resting his head on his hands.

"I'm sorry this happend. I'll take the full responibility for it," he adds.

I feel like it's now my turn to comfort him so raise my body up and sit next to him. I wrap my hands around his body and hold him tightly in an embrace.

"You don't need to, it takes two, right?" I try to enlighten the atmosphere.

Yoongi smiles and moves his body up to meet my eyes with his. His eyes are filled with sparkles that, at first, confusme me, but the next second I realize why they're there.

"Let's just go get those pills, you know, those that are for situations like this," he gestures with his hand between us and then rubs the back of his head. I can practically feel the embarrasement radiating off him and it's adorable.

I lightly laugh and nod while I face palm in my head. Why haven't I thought about the pills? Stupid. All the worry and fear were totally unnecesarry.

"What?" he asks and pouts.

"Nothing, I'm laughing at myself because I got so worried about what will happen and haven't thoughy about the pills," I explain to him. "And you, you are adorable," I add, earning a frown on his face.

I feel very relaxed and calm now, like nothing has happened.

"Get dressed and let's go," he says, still frowning but there's no denial that he's battling a smile.

"Don't you think it's too late for pharmacies to be open at this hour?" I bite my lip.

"Oh crap, right," he sighs. "Let's just go in the morning then."

"Okay," I agree.

A moment passes before Yoongi continues.

"Come here," he says and opens his arms for me to dive into.

I smile and gladly wrap myself in his arms.

Yoongi's hand runs through my hair, his warm breath tickles my neck and everything seems alright right now, not to mention we are hugging skin to skin.

After a couple of minutes or so, he carefully wraps his hands around my body and lifts me up.

My eyes are at this point already closed and I'm about to fall asleep.

I'm seated down on my bed and he brings my arms up to pulls a shirt over my head. His shirt, the smell of soap gives it away. He then lays me down on the bed and covers me with the sheets.

The last thing I hear is him putting on some clothes, his boxers I assume, and lays down next to me, wrapping his hands around my waist, his greater body cupping mine. He brings me close to him, probably the closest he ever has.

"I really, really like you Y/N," he whispers in my ear, sending a wave of warmth, love and safety down my spine.

I wake up naturally by the rays of sunshine peaking through the window. I roll around in my bed to block the sun from my sight and bury my head in Yoongi's chest.

As good as I feel at the moment, the emotion doesn't last long because my brain reminds me of last night and the possibility of me being pregnant. I know we're getting the pills and everything will get back to normal, but my brain dives into thinking as if that wasn't the case. I always wanted to be a mom, sure, not at this young age, but still, the thought of me becoming a mom kind of terrifies me.

I'm in the middle of imagining little Yoongis running around a playground with a smile I didn't even notice was there, when my boyfriend joins me in the awake state.

"Good morning," his husky voice melted into a lazy smile greets me.

"Morning," I say back and lean in to leave a kiss on his forehead.

He unwraps his hands from my waist and moves to my thigh, running a finger up and down it, leaving goosebumps behind.

"Slept well?" he asks.

"Yeah, good enough for two," I smile, obviously beyond proud of the ironic joke I just made. Yoongi grins at my words and his body lightly shakes from the muted laugh I caused. I love being the reason behind his smile.

"Are we now making jokes about this?" he remarks. I ruffle his already messy hair from sleeping.

"We need to make at least some good use out of it, don't you think?" I say and start getting up. I can feel his gaze on my back as I get up and stretch my arms above my head. "Are you getting up or what?" I say.

"Five more minutes," he replies and closes his eyes after wrapping his hands around my pillow.

"You know, shower has enough space for two," I tease, looking at him with a smirk.

"Five minutes passed," announces Yoongi and gets up in a record amount of time.

I'm happy to finally wash my body, the sticky feeling of his reproducing liquid in-between my legs started to slowly irritate me.

I should get used to it, I was thinking about going on pills so we could have sex without the condom. The feeling was simply superior.

I step under the shower and let the water run until I find the right temperature for my liking.

While I'm waiting for Yoongi to join me, I grab a razor with an intention of doing a quick shave when suddenly, a weird yet very well known liquid meets the tiled floor. My heart stops for a second, but this time in a good way.

———————
Remember: you are loved, amazing, talented, beautiful and cared for. ❤️
-S.

[unedited]