thirty two

Almost 5 o'clock

It is finally Friday today. After the cycle of sleeping, classes and studying repeating over the last couple of days, I couldn't be more excited about tonight and the following weekend.

Since the sun hasn't risen yet, I need to turn on the lights to enlighten the room that is wrapped in almost complete darkness. That's one of the reasons why I hate this time of the year. The winter is slowly approaching, making days shorter and nights longer.

I make sure to grab my headphones before I head to the bathroom.

I tie my hair into a pile of mess on top of my head and then start brushing my teeth.

After placing my toothbrush back in its place, I take off my underwear and Yoongi's t-shirt, which he offered me to wear after we had been intimate yesterday evening, and hop under the shower.

Twenty minutes later, I'm dressed and out of the door.

I stop at the nearby coffee shop to grab myself a cup of coffee and a chocolate croissant.

......

Classes go by pretty quickly, probably because I handed the project I was working on for quite some time to the professor and finally stopped stressing over it.

During the lunch time Namjoon was talking about a funny story that happened in his class today and because he used his hands to gesture everything, he managed to accidentally spill his coffee and shatter its cup on the floor. I don't think Namjoon and I have ever laughed this loud before, people were annoyingly glaring at us until we left.

......

I arrive home a bit later than usual because I made a visit to the grocery shop after classes, because none of my roommates made an effort to do so.

I drop my backpack on the floor in my room and before I can start procrastinating, I head back to the kitchen to put away the groceries and clean our place up a little.

I finish my work in less than 30 minutes for which I mentally high-five myself.

Too lazy and tired to do my homework or any other school-related work, I throw myself on my bed and sketch some ideas into my sketch book and later dance around my room listening to my favorite songs, which include Yoongi's as well, while I'm waiting for anyone to get home.

I decide to grab myself a snack and head to the kitchen, keeping my headphones in my ears.

Because the music is blasting in my ears, I don't hear that one of my roommates arrived home. I'm in the middle of making my sandwich when two hands wrap around my waist, startling me for a second. The person places a kiss on the crook of my neck, making a smile appear on my face. I take one of the headphones out before I greet him in a sweet tone.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hi babe, what're you doing?" Yoongi asks, resting his head on my shoulder.

"A sandwich, I'm hungry," I reply.

"Let's go out and get something then."

"No, it's fine."

He unwraps his hands from me and steps back.

"Okay," he replies. "Another time then."

"Sure," I give him a smile. "How was your day?"

"It's was okay, I guess. I missed you." I turn around to see a shy smile on his face and then lean in to place a kiss on his lips.

Then, a click sound fills my ears.

I disconnect our lips and look around me to find Tae with his camera right in front of us.

"Cute!" He excitedly says and laughs. Yoongi frowns while I join Tae's mood, feeling awkward.

"Delete that," Yoongi growls, crossing his arms.

"Nope," Tae cheerfully answers him and flashes a smirk after. The corners of my mouth turn upwards at them, at Tae because I adore his extra and bubbly mood and at Yoongi, whose frown might be my second favorite thing about him, simply because I'm sure that deep inside he's actually not frowning but smiling, and I just love him.

Love him? The question crosses my mind. I never told Yoongi I love him, neither did he, because I don't know if I do. Maybe I do, these two simple yet powerful words cross my mind often these days. Nevertheless, I still believe it's too soon for me to love him. That's not an excuse, right?

I shake off my thoughts before I get too deep in my head and bring my attention back on the boys.

"Fine, don't delete it, just like.. keep it to yourself or something," Yoongi says to Tae.

"Yeah, yeah," Tae mumbles back with a cheeky smile. Yoongi rolls his eyes at him but the slight curve of his lips upwards he tries so hard to hide is unavoidable.

"I'm going to do some school work before 5," I announce.

"Me too," joins me Tae, following me down the hall. "I bet he's going to have that picture as his background in a few days," Tae quietly says to me before I get in my room and immediately after we both burst out laughing.

His words couldn't be less true.

———————
(A/N)
Sorry for the long wait and short filler chapter but I wanted to update hahahaha
Anyways, the next chapter will have a twist, get ready ;)
Also, shameless self-promo, check out my Namjoon oneshots: His secret and Is it a costume? (I'm not Namjoon biased but he just fit so perfectly into the roles of the stories so yeah, other member's oneshots coming too, don't worry 💕)
- S.