seven

A twist

I knock on the door of the apartment next to ours. I somehow feel nervous, the tension is building up while we wait for someone to open the door. I want to make a good impression and also spend some good time without my irritating thoughts.

Seokjin opens the door and smiles as soon as he recognizes me.

"Hello again, come on in!" Seokjin welcomes us and gestures to hurry up inside.

"Taehyung arrived an hour ago so he's here too," I tell Seokjin so he won't be surprised.

"No problem! More people, more fun!" He excitedly replies and turns to Taehyung to shake his hand and greet him. We then follow him to the living room where another man was already sitting on the couch. He turns his head around as soon as he hears our footsteps coming into the room.

"This is Hoseok," Introduces us Seokjin. Hoseok flashes us with the brightest smile as he runs his hand through his hair. His aura is warm and friendly, I immediately feel good around him. He seems kind and very gentleman-like.

We introduced ourselves for what feels like the hundredth time in the last 2 days and sit down on the couch.

"I can't really cook so we'll order something if that's fine with you," tells us Seokjin. (A/N: stop being so triggered about it, he learns how to cook later in the story -.-)

"That's fine with me," I say. And it is. The though of having a nice night with friends with some fast food on the coffee table, chatting and playing cards or something concurs my mind and I desperately want it to be a reality.

The others agree with me so Seokjin takes his phone out of his jeans' pocket and orders bunch of food.

"Do you live alone?" I start the conversation, pointing the question at the host.

"I don't actually," he answers and I'm not really surprised with the answer. "I live with my girlfriend Jiyun, but she's currently gone to Spain for two weeks. She applied for a Spanish course," he continued. "You'll meet her when she comes back." He is smiling so brightly taking about her, you can see well he cares about her so much. It makes my heart warm and happy but also sad because I don't have someone like him. It's not like I haven't had a boyfriend yet, I did, but it was high school love and as most of them, it ended. Looking back at it, it wasn't love, it was just attraction and something to brag about. "Also, call me Jin, we are friends now."

"How about you Hoseok, do you have someone special in your life?" Asks Taehyung.

"Not yet," he answers. "But I have a roommate, Jimin," he relates his answer to the previous topic. "He's out with his friends tonight but he promised to join us another time," he smiles.

We chat and have a couple of drinks until the food delivery arrives.

I found out that Seokjin is 25, he's attending medical school. He's really kind and has a great sense of humor. The rest of the guys probably wouldn't agree with me on that, I'm always the only one laughing at his jokes (and occasionally Hoseok).
Hoseok is the same age as Yoongi and he's studying architecture, a career he strived for since he was a kid. He's also not what my first impression of him was. He's loud and very extra, sometimes cringy, but in a good, sweet way.

Jin placed the food on the coffee table in front of us and we ate until we were full. But like, really full. I must say, he's an excellent host, always asking if we are still hungry and if we need anything.

When we finish, I get up to help Jin clean the mess.

"You don't need to, you are my guest," he complains.

"I know but I still want to help," I insist.

"Okay, fine. I'll put the trash away, you can take the plates to the kitchen," he tells me and I do what he ordered.

By now, it's already 7 p.m. We are again all sitting in the living room, having a small talk and it's obvious that we are all kinda bored.

"Let play a game," suddenly speaks Yoongi. We look at him, waiting for the further explanation. "Let's sit in a circle and spin a bottle or something and do dares. I have an app with dares on my phone but I have never used it so why not now," he tells us.

Without hesitation, we all agree on it and sit in a circle. I sit between Jin on on my left and Yoongi on the right. Taehyung sits next to Jin and Hoseok.

For a spinner, we use an empty bottle of coke.

"Also, there's a twist," adds Yoongi. We look at him, hesitating. "All the dares involve two people."