twenty four

(!) Smut warning! Read by your own will!

Desires

As soon as we reach our apartment and close the door behind us, Yoongi pushes me by the door and attacks me with his lips. His kiss is needy yet delicate, rough but passionate. I follow his lead, enjoying every second of it. It feels so good, his hands cupping my face, his warm body pressed against mine while butterflies fill my stomach and excitement is building up with each second. I allow my hands to grab his hair and intertwine with it, joining the action. I let out a light moan under his lips, driving him crazy. He lifts my chin up, leaving my lips to trail soft kisses down my neck, not leaving a spot untouched on its way. He comes down to my collarbones, where he meets with the hem of my top.

"Let's go to my room and tear these clothes off you," he mutters under his breath.

"Yeah," I mutter back, my mind speaking over sense. He puts his arms on the back of my thighs and whispers to me to wrap my legs around his hips. I do what I was told and bury my head on the crook of his neck, leaving myself being carried to his room.

He gently lays me down on his bed like I'm a porcelain doll, bringing my arms above me while he finds my lips once again. He slowly moves his hands down my arms until he reaches the straps of my tank top. He holds on to the straps and slowly pushes them down my shoulder, brushing his fingers by my soft skin, leaving chills behind every touch.

"Yoongi?" I groan under his touch.

"Yeah?" he mumbles, the warm air of his breath tickling my skin.

"Is this right?" I ask, not believing the words I spoke. The moment feels so right but isn't this a bit too soon? We have only dated for like an hour or so.

He lifts himself up from me so he now sits on his knees, looking at me.

"What do you mean?" He asks confused with his cheeks tinted from the heat that sparked because of kissing. "You don't like it?" I close my eyes and shake my head.

"No, that's not it. I do, I like it very much." I tell him. "But don't you think it's too fast?"

"I believe there isn't such a thing as being too fast. I believe this depends on people, if they are ready for it or not." He stops for a second. "Are you ready? Do you feel like I'm pushing you into this?" He speaks, a strong guilt present in his tone and his eyes.

Without a second thought, I lift myself up to reach his face and roughly press my lips against his, skipping the spoken part. He smiles under my lips and cups my cheeks once again. I place my hands on his neck and soon start to slowly move them to his chest and down, feeling every inch of his tight skin under his shirt. I stop at the belt, pull his shirt out of his pants and start unbuttoning it.

"Take it off," I order him when I finish. He doesn't hesitate for a second and throws the shirt on the floor, displaying his whole torso.

"You're next," demands Yoongi. I lift up my arms, letting him undress the silky top off me. And he does, he slowly pulls it off, his fingers brushing against my skin the whole time until I remain in my bralette. He then pushes me back so my back is pressed against the bed's headboard and straddles over me. He starts leaving kisses down my jaw, my neck, my cleavage. I'm pressing my lips together, trying to hold in my groans.

"Let them out Y/N, let me hear your sounds of pleasure," Yoongi says under his breath. He presses a wet kiss in-between my boobs, making me shift my head back and open my mouth, letting out a moan full of enjoyment. "That's right, baby."

This is the first time he called me with a pet name which somehow made everything even better.

He shifts his lips on my left boob, pressing delicate small kisses over it. I'm growing more and more inpatient so my push him off me and remove the bralette under a second. His sudden shocked expression softens and turns into a smirk. He admires my bare-chested torso for a second and then sucks back onto it. I throw my arms around him, brushing his back, feeling each muscle underneath my fingertips.