eight

Dares

(A/N): This chapter contains mature content (not smut though); read by your own will.
———————
"Two people?" asks Hoseok, confused.

"Yes, for two," replies Yoongi smirking. I start to feel nervous. Something is telling me that this doesn't mean dares like 'lick the floor' or 'shout something out of the window'. Jin sighs.

"Does that mean dares are dirty?" Jin questions Yoongi.

"I wouldn't know, I told you I have never used this app," tells us Yoongi. "I assume so." With that being spoken, my heart dropped but I feel excited at the same time.

"Let's start playing," says Taehyung. "Yoongi, please explain the rules." Yoongi nods and starts explaining.

"We are going to spin this bottle," he points at the empty coke bottle that's already in front of us. "The two people that it points to will have to do the dare I'll read from my phone."

"Can we skip a dare if we don't want to do it?" I ask.

"No, you can't. That makes the game fun. Imagine doing only the comfortable dares, it would be boring," Yoongi answered.

"True," I nod, agreeing with him.

"Okay, but if these dares are dirty... you guys still remember I have a girlfriend, right?" Remarks Jin, raising his eyebrow with his arms crossed.

"Just don't tell her," shrugs Taehyung unbothered. Jin's eyes become angry.

"What?! Don't tell her? What the fuck? I'm not going to hide things from her!" He raises his voice. He really likes her. How adorable.

"I was kidding Jin," laughs Taehyung. "If you ask me, sure, you can choose not to do your dare if you don't want to." Jin's eyes soften and fill with guilt.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were serious," he apologizes. Taehyung just smiles and nods. "You're too nice," he laughs. "She's not one of the protective girlfriends, she trusts me so yeah, until it doesn't involve making out, everything's gonna be fine," he laughs again. Actual relationship goals? I cry a bit on the inside.

"Can we start now?" asks Yoongi.

"Please," says Hoseok. And the game begins.

I spin the bottle first because I'm the only girl in the group. It spins and spins until it stops at Taehyung and Yoongi.

Yoongi presses the shuffle button on his phone and waits until the challenge shows up.

"Sing a song chosen by other players," he reads it out loud.

"That's easy," excitedly clasps hands Taehyung. They look at me, Jin and Hoseok.

"I think they should sing 'Monster' by EXO," gives Jin a suggestion.

"No, that's boring," complains Hoseok. "Not the song, it just won't be fun."

"I agree with Hoseok," I say.

"Fine, what do you suggest then?" says Jin.

"How about 'Move' by Taemin?"

"I don't know that song," comments Yoongi.

"I don't care," Hoseok glares at him. "Yeah, sing 'Move'" he starts laughing.

"What's so funny about that song?" Yoongi raises his eyebrow.

"You'll see, it's pretty... sexy, I could say," giggles Hoseok while I start laughing too, Jin and Taehyung joining me. Yoongi pouts and lowers his eyebrows. Cute.

I search for the lyrics version of the song on YouTube and hand them the phone.

They start immediately. Yoongi is a bit lost since he doesn't know the song, but catches the melody right away. He firstly sings normally but getting into the song, he started purposely missing tones. Taehyung on the other hand was really into the song. His low husky voice mixes with the song really well, he's an amazing singer. When Yoongi starts to mess up the melody, Taehyung joins him and eventually his childish side awakens. He gets up and starts running and jumping around the room what he would probably label as dancing. Yoongi gets up too, but differently from Taehyung, he just really passionately jumps on the spot and at this point screams the song instead of singing it. Me, along with Hoseok and Jin, start dying from laughter so that tears start to form in our eyes.

The song is now over. Taehyung and Yoongi high five each other and laugh at themselves while they sit down, breathing heavily. Taehyung runs his hand through his hair to fix it.

"Let's continue," says Taehyung when we slowly start to stop laughing.

It's now Jin's turn to spin the bottle. It stops at me and Hoseok.

"Ha, this one is good," smiles Yoongi. "Lick whipped cream off your friends's finger."

"What?!" I squeak and pause for a moment. "Uh, fine." I say as Jin gets up to get whipped cream from the kitchen.

I put the whipped cream on my index finger while Hoseok puts it on his middle finger.

"Yah! Why the middle finger?" I demand an answer.

"Because it's the longest finger," says Hoseok and winks at me. My jaw drops and I'm not sure if it's because of my dirty mind or his high flirt level.

"I swear to god Hoseok..." I mumble. "I'll do it first."

He comes closer to me and I puts his finger in front of my face. I look him into his eyes and smirk. I lover my head to put his finger in my mouth, not shifting away from his eyes for a second. The rest of the guys start cheering at the back which makes Hoseok blush. I lick the cream off and then slowly move up his finger. For the finishing touch, I lick my lips.

And now it's his turn. He takes the hint from my actions and doesn't lick whipped cream off my finger seductively like I did.

"Imagine her sucking your-" quietly starts Taehyung.

"YAH! Tae! Stop, that's gross!" I cut him off in the middle of the sentence. He laughs.

"What did you say?" He asks.

"You are nasty," I point a finger at him.

"I didn't mean that," he says. "Did you just call me Tae?" I slightly open my eyes, shook.

"I did?"

"Yeah," confirms Jin and laughs.

"Sorry," I try to apologize but Taehyung waves his hand.

"Don't worry, you can call me Tae, I like it," he smiles. "But you need to do the next challenge with me." I roll my eyes.

"Fine," I fake annoyance. "Pervert." Taehyung laughs.

"That's not how-" starts Jin.

"Doesn't matter," Hoseok jumps in. "Yoongi, shuffle the dare."

Yoongi presses shuffle once again. When he reads the dare he starts laughing. Curious Hoseok looks at the screen and bursts out laughing too.

"You'll love this," Hoseok manages to say.

"Sit on the chair opposite each other. Place your hand on the other person's ankle and start moving it towards their private parts. The first person to become uncomfortable loses and needs to remove a piece of clothing."