two

Pizza and movies

I was sitting in my room listening to music when I heard the doorbell. As expected, the pizza I ordered arrived.

I place the pizza on the table to go call Yoongi to dinner. I knock on his bedroom door and wait for a response. There's none so I dare to enter.

He's sitting by the desk with his headphones on, slightly moving his head, following the rhythm of the music he's listening to. I tap on his shoulder which caused him to slightly jump, startled. Ha, karma.

"Sorry, I knocked but you didn't hear. Pizza arrived, come eat." I explain to him as he places his headphones on the desk.

"Ah, okay."

As we come to the kitchen, I go get two plates and then place them on the table.

"Thanks," says Yoongi and takes a slice of pizza.

"Yeah, no problem." I reply and grab myself a slice too. We eat in silence.

When we finish, Yoongi gets up and takes the plates to wash them while I put the pizza box in the trash.

"Wanna watch a movie?" he asks while he's still washing the dishes.

"Sure," I smile more to myself then him. He's about to finish the work so I don't decide to leave. Instead, I sit on the counter next to the sink to look at his face. I realize just now how handsome he really is. His eyes are chocolate brown, almost black. His lips are thin and small but perfect for kissing and his skin is bright and clear from any spots and imperfections.

"I finished, let's go," announces Yoongi as he looks straight into my eyes. And smirks while he looks down afterwards.

We both sit down on the couch with a 'safe' distance between us.

"You can pick a movie," he offers and passes me the remote.

"Uh... I like fantasy movies the most, are you okay with that?" I ask him feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah, sure, I don't mind." His response slightly shocked me. I have never met anyone to this day who wouldn't make fun of me for liking the genre, 'because it's for children'.

"Really?" I ask happily but shook at the same time.

"Yeah, really, why?" He slightly raises his eyebrow, confused.

" I don't know why, but people make fun of me when I tell them that," I play with my nails because I still feel embarrassed.

He places his hand on my shoulder so I look at him.

"People like that are dumb, don't worry, it's totally fine that you like that type of movies." he comforts me with a gentle and kind voice while on the other hand, his expression is mad.

This carrying and sweet attitude is new. My first impression of him was that he's a quiet and more of a cold person. I like this side of him. It makes me want to be better friends with him.

"Thank you, it really means a lot to me." I brightly smile at him. He nods in return.

I choose a movie then, one of my favorites, 'The wizard of Oz'.

About an hour later I slowly start drifting to sleep, not realizing in what position I'll end up when I wake up.