twenty nine

A red dress

"I guess you'll have to wait to see," Yoongi smirks because he knows well how impatient my personality it. What a tease.

"In this case, do I go naked or what?" I jokingly reply to him, with which I achieve that the ends of his lips curve into another sly smirk.

"Well, I wouldn't mind," he starts forming his answer. "But I think people would." I give him a questioning look, waiting for a serious answer. "Come with me," he states and grabs my hand to lead me into my room.

He heads straight to my closet and opens each drawer, searching through my garments. Meanwhile, I put away my backpack and sit down on my bed to admire my boyfriend's back. My eyes follow the curves of his body that with calm and careful movements does its task. Strands of his black hair make their way on his forehead to cover a little bit of his eyes so he's forced to run his hand through them to readjust their position. I notice now he's already dressed and ready for the 'surprise'. He's wearing an entirely black, a simple yet sophisticated attire, pants with simple T-shirt under nicely-fitted blazer which are all complimented with a silver belt. Judging from his look, I assume he's taking me to some nice restaurant.

"I thought you weren't the type of person to have these," Yoongi snaps me out of my mind with his statement that is complimented with Jimin's gift hanging on his finger. A smirk forms on my lips while I get up from my bed to stand next to him.

"I wasn't until I was 22," I tell him and then wait for him to get the hint. He shoots a confused look at me, waiting for explanation. "Jimin got me this as my birthday gift."

His gaze visibly turns cold while his eyes change into a shade darker color and he presses his lips harder together. It's adorable how jealous he got, but kind of scary at the same time.

"Why? And-" he starts questioning my loyalty but I stop him with connecting our lips together. He doesn't kiss me back immediately, but eventually lets out a groan and returns it, making me smile under the sensation.

"Trust me, I didn't know he would buy this," I tell him after our lips separate. "I wasn't that surprised thought, you know how he is."

He takes a moment to analyze my statement.

"You're right there. I'm sorry," he says while his expression softens. I lean in to meet his right ear with my lips, placing a peck on it.

"Wait until I'll wear it for you, baby," I whisper seductively to tease him.

"Can't fucking wait," he quietly murmurs, more to himself than to me, before he places his hands on my shoulders and pushes me away so we are facing. "You're wearing this tonight." I flirtatiously raise my eyebrow.

"And what else?"

"Try this," he answers and pulls a fitted wine-red colored dress out of my bottom drawer, the drawer I store rarely worn clothes or those who I keep for special occasions.

"Okay."

I take the dress out of his hands and move away a little to get some space to change. Yoongi's gaze literally undresses me while it follows the shape of my figure and only god knows what thoughts are wilding through his mind. I slip my body into the dress and while doing so, the man that is watching me do it comes closer to me to gently turns me around. His fingers brush the hot skin of my neck all the way down my spine in the most intimate way possible, until they reach the bottom of the zipper. Slow movements smoothly zip the garment up, wrapping the fabric tightly around my body, giving it a nice shape.

Yoongi's strong hands turn me back around. He takes a step back to admire me from a better viewpoint.

"Beautiful," he comments, his tone being soft and smooth. The delicate word curves the ends of my lips up into a shy smile. He shifts his gaze to meet my eyes. "You are beautiful," he adds. The statement weakens my knees and fastens up my heartbeat a little, making the blood run to my cheeks, giving them a rosy tint. I move my shy gaze down to cover the blush but his gentle hand cups the side of my face and brings it back up. He brings my chin closer to his until his soft lips overlap mine. The slow and gentle movements he creates are filled with care, sincereness and love, as pure and powerful that word is and I secretly wish the kiss would later forever.

The next moment the magic he created with his lips is ruined and it brings us back to reality, my room.

"Follow me Y/N, it's time for our date to start."

I don't say anything back, just put a smile on my face and hold his hand, ready to follow him wherever he's taking me.

———————
(A/N): This chapter is short, but the next one will be longer :D
I hope you enjoyed ❤️