six

Arrival

"Hi!" I kindly greet him back and smile. "Come on in." He nods and walks in, carrying two huge suitcases in his hands which he puts down in the living room. "I'll go call Yoongi so we introduce and stuff," I ramble and hurry to the bathroom. I knock on the door, loudly.

Instead out of the bathroom, Yoongi comes out of his room.

"What?" He asks. I turn around to look at him.

"Our roommate has arrived, come," I explain and go back to the living room before he gets a chance to say anything back.

"I'm Y/N," I introduce myself to the new roommate and sweetly smile at him.

"My name is Taehyung, nice to meet you," he tells me and gives me a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you too," I say as Yoongi walks in the room.

"Hi, I'm Yoongi," he introduces himself and shakes Taehyung's hand. "Hello, Taehyung," he says back. We exchange a couple of words then, some basic facts about us just so we get familiar with each other.

"I'll show you around now, Yoongi, you can meanwhile finish getting ready," Yoongi nods and walks away and I look at Taehyung.

"Thank you," he kindly thanks and follows me. I show him all the rooms and lastly take him to his. He glances a look around before turning back to me.

"It's nice," he smiles again. "Where is Yoongi going though?" I raise my eyebrow. "You said earlier he has to finish getting ready," he explains what he meant.

"Oh, our neighbor invited us to hang out and meet each other and stuff, at 5, we are going there," I tell him. "You must come too, you live here now at the end of the day," I pause for a second. "Or you can stay here and get yourself comfortable, you have just arrived," I shyly add, lowering my head.

"No, I would love to come," he says and steps in front of me so his breath brushes my brow. Isn't this a bit too close mr. handsome? Actually never mind, it's perfect.

"Really? Cool!" I excitedly say and clasp my hands. "I can help you get your stuff and maybe unpack," I offer. "If you don't mind," I add.

A wide, boxy smile appears on his face at my offer. "Actually, that would be nice, thanks!" He happily accepts.

We leave his room to get his stuff. I watch him open one of the suitcases before he throws his bedding on the bed. I help him set his bed and put his clothes in the drawer. While doing it, I noticed how many clothes he has, mostly shirts of many different colors and patterns and pants along with some more comfortable pieces like sweatpants and hoodies.

"I see you are interested in fashion," I tell him.

"Not really, I just like expressing myself through it," he smirks. Oh. "I'm interested in photography, I'm studying it," he continues and takes his camera out of the suitcase and positions himself to take a photo. I catch a click sound and turn to him.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" I ask him in sarcastically annoyed tone.

"I did, what are going to do about it?" He teases me and smirks. I raise my eyebrow and cross my arms.

"I will make you delete it this exact moment," I smirk back at him and start running towards him. He giggles and backs away.

I don't know how much time passed, probably solid 15 minutes. We ran around his room laughing and running around like two kinds until I finally gave up chasing him and lay on his bed, tired.

"Okay, I won't make you delete it," I change my mind and start laughing at myself. He joins and sits down on the bed next to me. "At least show me the photo."

"Fine," he says and presses a couple of buttons and hands me the camera. The picture is pretty, I'm putting some of his folded pants into the drawer. My expression is serious and a strand of hair is covering my face.

"It's not that good since I had only one try but I'll keep it anyway, to look back at it some day," he tells me. I don't know why, but my heart jumped a bit at his statement. I found it very adorable.

"Sweet," I comment as I position myself sitting. Just as I'm about to say something the bedroom's door open.

"Sorry to interrupt you two lovebirds but we need to go, it's 5 o'clock," states Yoongi, his tone being sarcastic but kinda jealous. I blush and glance a look at Taehyung to see his cheeks turn red as well. I quickly collect my thoughts and get up.

"Yes, let's go," I say and leave the room with Yoongi and Taehyung following me behind.

Was Yoongi's tone a bit jealous or am I imagining stuff? I ask myself walking. It was two days yet somehow I low-key like both of my roommates. Is that possible? I'll meet with Jungkook and Jisoo tomorrow and clear things out. I decide and leave these thoughts alone for the rest of the evening.