thirty

Secret date, pt. 1

While Yoongi and I are walking hand in hand down the stairs of the apartment building, we bump into Jimin and Hoseok, who apparently just came back from their classes together. We say hello to each other and Jimin also secretly winks to me, making me sarcastically roll my eyes and smile afterwards.

A minute later we are walking down the street, the same way we were headed on the day Yoongi took me to the beach.

"We are headed to Namjoon's car, right?" I giggle at my statement, cheering up the quiet atmosphere around us.

"Yeah," he chuckles and looks at me, just as I run my hand through my hair to readjust it.

"Are you still not telling me where are you taking me?" I try to satisfy my curiosity once again.

"You guessed it," Yoongi crookedly smiles.

We are now in front of the car, where I sit down at the passenger's side while Yoongi does at the driver's and drives off.

"Music?" He asks as he takes right at the end of our street.

"Sure."

"Okay, then open the drawer in front of you and search through Namjoon's CDs, I know he keeps many in the car. I can't say you'll find anything good, his taste is pretty poor if you ask me," he jokes and laughs while I do the same.

I do as he said - open the drawer. There is a pile of CDs and I take them all in my lap. What a dumb move I made, I'm now struggling to hold them without falling under the seat. I take one by one in my hands, scanning the cover and placing them back into the drawer, hoping one of these will spark my wish for listening to it.

"His taste truly is shit," I sarcastically comment almost all the way through the pile and Yoongi chuckles.

"I told you." He stops for a moment to laugh off his statement. "It suits you, the cursing, you know?"

"Thanks?" I glance a questioning look at him, only to catch him widely smiling.

"I was joking," he says.

"Oh," I pout and put away the last CD that was on my lap. "I though you were actually giving me a compliment."

"I complimented you enough when I said you look beautiful, what else do you want from me," we share another laugh and it takes me a solid minute to stop it.

"If I'm being serious now, I do love when you course," he states. "But only when you moan from the pleasure I give you," he wiggles his eyebrows while his lips are spread into a smirk.

"Yah!" My cheeks blush and I slap his shoulder while I giggle from the slight embarrassment his sentence created.

"Don't worry babe, we'll get to that part when we get home tonight," he teases again and removes one of his hands off the steering-wheel and places it on my thigh. I put my hand on his and he holds it, cooling down the lust-full atmosphere.

"I see we aren't listening to music," he says after a few moments of silence.

"I thought we already collectively came to conclusion that Namjoon's music taste sucks," I sarcastically answer him because Namjoon's taste is actually pretty good, there where quite a few albums I enjoy in the pile. It's just that I don't want to listen to them right now.