thirty three

(!) chapter includes mature content

Love

"Never mind, it's tearable," Hoseok finishes his joke that Jimin and I find absolutely hilarious and burst our laughing. If Hoseok continues, I'll probably have six-packs by the end of the night. Puns are life, no further discussion.

The rest of our friends, Tae, Yoongi, and Jin, wouldn't agree with me, they either roll their eyes or face palm. The odd one out is Jiyun who has a battle with her smile, but eventually gives up and laughs with us. The look of betrayal that spreads over Jin' face after her surrender is priceless.

"You did not just laugh at that," Jin playfully scolds her and smiles after. Jiyun shrugs and leans at him to place a peck on his lips.

It has been about two hours since we arrived at Jimin and Hoseok's place. While we were chatting and enjoying a couple of drinks, Hoseok remembered to order us some fast food that is currently all gone. It seemed like we haven't had a meal in three months or something.

It's a really nice evening, the stress of everyday has vanished and I feel happy. I can feel Yoongi's gaze on me now and then, making sure I'm okay. His hand squeezes my thigh or a kiss is placed on my lips occasionally which makes my heart jump or an additional smile spreading on my lips while my eyes fill with pure adoration I feel towards him.

"Another one!" shouts Jimin who is still literally rolling on the floor.

"No, please," begs Tae and Hoseok laughs.

"Fine, I'll stop. But I'll do it only to please you," he winks at Tae and starts laughing at himself, Jimin and I joining him.

The unimpressed group patiently waits for us to calm down and only then Jin speaks in a flat tone that's secretly wrapped in amusement.

"So, has anyone a good idea on what should we do next? A fun game or something?"

Everyone takes a moment to think of an idea.

"Let's play Activity. But like a dirty version," suggests Jimin with a mischievous smirk on his lips.

Of course.

"I don't know..." starts Jin, but before he's able to continue, Jiyun chimes in.

"I'm in," she states, earning a surprised expression on her boyfriend's face that quickly changes into amused one.

"Sure," I say, the rest of the boys following me.

"I suggest we play in pairs," remarks Hoseok after all seven of us sit down on the floor in a circle.

"Yeah, okay," says Jimin. "Y/N is my pair," he adds.

"What?! No!" me and Yoongi yell in unison. We share a look at each other after, lightly laughing.

"But you promised to me once you'll rub your ass against me," Jimin pouts cutely while his eyes are glossed with a thick layer of mischief.

"What?!" yells Yoongi. His eyes are filled with anger, disapproval and jelousy, looking straight into Jimin's.

"Calm down Yoongi, he's joking," I calmly say and Jimin laughs. Yoongi's eyes soften when they meet mine. "You know how he's like," I roll my eyes and chuckle.